Five

Knowing that Stefan was dealing with his brother, Kelsey walked out of the house so she wouldn't listen to Elena complain how Stefan will never look at her. He wants her sister and her sister only. Brittany saw the girl and smiled. "Caroline has made her decision on the car wash." She says. "Did she call you?"

"Text would be a better word and I think it would work." She says. "We'll be in bikini tops..."

"Oh god, I just thought of something." Brittany says causing Kelsey to look at her. "If you were that black bikini top, Stefan won't be able to keep his hands off of you. The two of you might end up having sex."

"Where are you going with this, Britt?"

"I'm just saying that maybe you and Stefan needs to get it done and over with so the two of you can end the sexual tension."

Kelsey glared with a blush on her cheek causing her to shove Brittany who laughed. They heard a phone buzzing causing Kelsey to get her phone and see that Stefan wants to meet up. "You will be in my shoes, Brittany Bennett."

"Not for a long time."

"Mmmhmmm."
~~~
Later on at the school, Kelsey was standing with Brittany as they listened to their friend. Stefan walked up behind Kelsey and covered her eyes. Brittany covered her mouth as Stefan leaned in. "Guess who."

"Hello, handsome." She says looking at him. "I missed you.'

"Trust me, I missed you a lot." He says kissing her. "What did I miss?"

"The sexy stud car wash." Brittany says.

Stefan looked at his girlfriend wondering what she was going to wear to the car wash. Elena looked at the couple and knew she will have to prove that she is sexier than her sister. Stefan kissed her head as she smiled, but Brittany, she glared as she saw Elena looking at them. "Heads up, Elena is plotting."

The couple looked and knew that Elena was staring at them with a look that she is indeed plotting. "Whatever she is up too will not work." He says. "I have someone." He looked at his girlfriend causing her to look at him. "Let's go for lunch. Just us two."

"I'll distract little miss jealousy over there."

"Thank you, Brittany."
~~~
At the grill, Stefan held Kelsey as they waited in line to order food. "Why can't we just go to your house and have dinner there?" She asked causing Stefan to smile. "You get to feed off of me."

"As much as I love to do that, I want you to have a vampire free day."

"I don't mind it." She tells him. "It's a turn on."

Stefan laughed as he kissed her head. They didn't notice the man looking at Stefan. "It can't be." He says.

Kelsey looked up at Stefan as he tried to lie. When the lie didn't work, Kelsey grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the grill. "Let's go on a picnic instead. We go to the store and buy all our favorites. Make it a date."

Stefan smiled. "I like that sound better."

"Good."
~~~
At the park, Stefan and Kelsey were enjoying theirselves. No drama with Elena and no teasing for Brittany. It was them and their date. Stefan knew that one day, he will propose to Kelsey Gilbert. The girl he truly loves. Stefan looked at Kelsey as he realized that he never once fell in love with a girl like he has Kelsey. He has dated before, but this girl was different and he couldn't help but fall deeply in love.

"Stefan?"

"Hmm."

"Is something on your mind?"

"Just thinking about how much I love you. I have dated before you came, but those loves never felt like this one." He says taking her hand in his. "You are very special, baby."

Kelsey smiled as she kissed him. She never wanted this love to end. Which something tells her it won't.
~~~
At the sexy stud car wash, Kelsey had no shirt on as she got out of her car. Stefan saw her and couldn't believe that this woman was a goddess. Elena saw her little sister walking towards Stefan and couldn't believe the body her sister has. "Damn, you look hot."

"Let's find a place before we get to work." She tells him as she liked seeing him shirtless.

Stefan followed Kelsey like a love sick puppy. They found a spot just for Stefan to push her against the wall and start kissing her. Kelsey moaned as he put his hands down her shorts as she was trying to get his shorts off. "I could have sworn I saw our favorite couple come this way." They heard.

Moving away and running off, Brittany and Caroline walked around the corner to see no Kelsey and Stefan. "They're about to have sex." Caroline says. "I can tell."

"Honey, they can't keep their hands off of one another." Brittany says. "I'm surprised that the two are managing to not have sex."

Caroline laughed. "Let's go find them."
~~~
After the sexy stud car wash, Kelsey and Stefan went to the boarding house to see where Caroline disappeared to. Brittany said she will keep her eyes on Elena. "Stay out here." He says handing her a stake.

"Be careful."

Kelsey watched him run in causing her to stay put. When she saw her sister and best friend, she knew. Elena knows what Stefan is.