Fifteen

"I'm not Katie. My name is Kelsey Gilbert."

"You look almost like my sister who died during childbirth." He tells her. "I'm Kevin Gilbert. Stefan and Damon's best friend."

Stefan looked at Kevin as Kelsey leaned against him. She didn't trust him at all and there is the fact she felt faint. "Are you okay?" He asked as she shook her head. "Hungry?" She nodded. "Okay. Let's get you upstairs and I will bring you some food."

Kevin watched as he left as Damon walked in and sighed. "Damon." He looked at him. "She was never in there. She put me in her place. Says that no one won't catch her that easy."

"Kelsey will."
~~~
Elena saw Kelsey by her locker and walked over to her. "I would have went to Stefan's to tell him this, but after you were taken and I tried to seduce him, he actually has me terrified because he threaten to kill me." Kelsey gave her a look that says get on with it. "Jenna found out more on Isobel. There is this woman name Trudie."

"Okay." She says. "Why tell me this."

"Because I don't have anyone else to talk too. Stefan has hated me from day one, I treated you badly and none of our friends won't talk to me." She tells her. "I'm going to change my ways and start focusing on a human life before I eventually get myself killed."

"Wow. What do you plan to do because I'm not getting involved in this."

"I'm going to talk to Trudie."

Kelsey nodded as she shut her locker and walked away. Elena sighed as she knew she had a lot of work to do to get Kelsey to believe her. Right now, she needs to change her actions before it's completely too late.
~~~
"Stefan! Baby, I'm home."

Stefan walked out of the room he was in and smiled. "Hey." She looked up to see him.

"What are you doing and why is your hair messier than usual?"

"Come up here and see, baby. It's a surprise and I'm kind of struggling with your surprise."

Kelsey wondered what it is so she dropped her bag and walked upstairs to see what the love of her life was doing. She walked into one of the spare rooms and stopped to see a crib that were not put together. She laughed as she kissed him. "I love you, but you didn't have too..."

"Baby, Jenna says since you are pregnant that you can live with me. That way there is enough room for you and the baby." He tells her. "As long as we visit her everyday."

Kelsey pulled her phone out to call her aunt. Stefan looked at the crib mess. "I'll help you with that crib here in a sec!" She called out. "Jenna has bought somethings to give us and she said she will be here on days I feel bad."

"Works for me, baby." He says as he kissed her head making her look at him.

Smacking her ass, Stefan watched her squeal out as he went to get him some water and food with a glass of blood for Kelsey. He couldn't wait to meet his baby same for the love of his life Kelsey.