Sixteen

Elena walked in to see if Kelsey had plans so she can make it up to her, but she heard throwing up causing her to run to her. "Kelsey?" She says holding her hair. "I think you need something for this morning sickness."

"Why are you here?'

"Came to prove to you that I am moving on from Stefan."

Kelsey raised up and gave her a look. "I don't trust you."

"I know you don't, but I am proving it to you." She says. "Starting today. I'm terrified of Stefan knowing just how much he would do to be with you. He was going to kill me. Something I'm not ready for. I will focus on fixing things I have started and prove to everyone that I am changing."

Kelsey didn't say anything as she left. Feeling arms around her, the only thing that came to her mind was this... "what the hell just happened?"

"I don't know and I don't care." Stefan tells her. "I love you, baby."

"I love you."
~~~
Sometime that day, Kelsey walked through the hall with Brittany. "So grams is getting worse since the tomb." She tells her. "I don't know what else to do. I even offered Damon's blood and she told me no. Her time has come and I knew right there, I will lose her soon." Brittany sighed. "I don't know what else to do."

"Have you talked to Caroline about this. I know we have told her things, but she doesn't believe us. Which is okay, but I will make sure if she get turned that I am there for her. Caroline doesn't need to be left alone in this world as a vampire if that happens."

"You think it will?"

"Something tells me that someone is watching us and we both know when I get that feeling, it's usually true." She stated. "Elena came by this morning and swore that she was going to prove to everyone that she is changing."

Brittany looked at Kelsey shocked. "Are you telling me that she is proving that she is changing?" She nodded. "Who hit her in the head?"

"Stefan threatened to kill her. He was very close to doing it and after that, let's say she is terrified." Kelsey tells her. "I don't care to be honest because she can leave me and Stefan alone. Plus, I don't trust her."

Caroline skipped over to the two girls she loves the most. "Kelsey! We need to talk."

"About?"

"You, me, Stefan and Matt."

Brittany started laughing. "I'm out."

"Go find Damon." Kelsey stated as she saw this look on Caroline. "Brittany can handle herself and we both know this."

The blonde nodded. "So I was thinking that the two of us would do a double date. I want to see if things between me and Matt would work out." She says. "I heard what Elena is doing and that has me scared."

The pregnant Gilbert hugged her best friend. "Don't worry about her. If things don't work out, you always have someone out there. That person will love you till the day he dies, he will fight for you, and prove to you just how much you mean to him." Kelsey tells her. "You don't need a double date just to figure that out."

Caroline hugged her as Stefan smiled at them. "This is why you are my best friend, Kelsey." She says. "Thank you."

Stefan walked over to her with flowers. Kelsey turned around to see the flowers causing her to smile. "I heard what you said." He says. "That's why I fell in love with you. You always prove to people the truth and Caroline will eventually find someone that will prove to her that she is loved just like you said."

Smiling, Kelsey kissed him. "I love you because you showed me just how much you love me and gave me something no one else could never give me. I would never change what we have."

"Agree." He says. "Jenna called and told them that you had an appointment today and after we leave, I'm taking you on a date."

"You know how to make me feel special."

"Anything for you."

Kelsey smiled as they kissed. Caroline and Brittany saw them kissing and smiled.
~~~
Later that night, Stefan walked in with Kelsey, but the two were in a heated make out session. When they got in, they heard moaning. Pulling away, Kelsey and Stefan shared a look. "Who's here?"

"Shit."

"Brittany?" Kelsey stated as she walked to the living room and screamed out as she turned around.

Stefan ran and grabbed her just to see his brother with no clothes on. He turned around as Kelsey couldn't believe it. "I can explain."

"No, you can't." Kelsey says. "I'm going to bed."

Stefan picked her up and carried her upstairs. Brittany looked at Damon who brought her up. "We're not done, Britt."

The witch smirked as she kissed him as she climbed back on top of him. They both moaned as Damon entered her once again. "Oh god, Damon. This feels so good."

"Definitely."
~~~
Upstairs, Stefan and Kelsey were going to continue what they were about to do downstairs. They didn't care about Damon and Brittany as Kelsey was horny and wanting to spend time with each other. Stefan closed his eyes as Kelsey started sucking him. He moaned as he laid his head back on the pillow as he let Kelsey start first.

Kevin walked into the house to hear both brothers having fun making him turn around and leave. He was not going to listen to Kelsey and Brittany having sex. "No thank you."