Six

Filler Chapter
Kelsey didn't say anything as Elena left with Brittany. Stefan walked out and looked at Kelsey. "Kelsey?'

"Elena knows." She tells him.

"Oh great. You deal with her, I'll deal with Damon. He killed Zach."

"Okay." She says kissing him. "See you later."

"Kelsey." He says as she was walking away causing her to stop. "I love you."

"I love you." She says as she ran over to him and kissed him. She didn't want this to be over, but she didn't want Elena telling.
~~~
At home, Brittany shook her head as Elena was terrified. "You know, I learnt something that could help you calm the fuck down."

"Where's Kelsey?'

As if on cue, the youngest of the Gilbert's walked in and looked at her sister. "Why did you show up there in the first place?" She asked. "And don't lie about checking on me because we all know you don't give two shits about me."

"She went there to seduce Stefan, but when she saw you with a stake, she became scared." Brittany says looking at Elena. "It's like someone in her bloodline done this before and she won't stop till she gets what she wants."

"That won't happen." Kelsey says. "Stefan doesn't want Elena at all."

"I know he doesn't, but I won't stop trying..."

"You are going to get yourself killed." Kelsey tells her. "What was you saying that will help her?"

"Have Damon compel Elena to forget about them being vampires."

"Good idea, but...Stefan doesn't know where that asshole is." She says. "So, I'm going to sit here and wait for my boyfriend to call me and tell you over and over and over again he doesn't want you."

Elena watched Kelsey sit down and turn the tv on. She knows Stefan doesn't want her, but she won't stop.
~~~
The next day, Elena still wouldn't leave as she was terrified of the idea of vampires, but that would never stop Kelsey from going. She wanted to show Stefan that she still supports him. "You still came."

'Stefan, I love you. I will always stand by your side." She tells him as he pulled her into a hug. "Forever."

"Forever." He says kissing her head. "Do you want to hear the rest of the story?"

"I think I already know it." She tells him. "Katherine compelled you and Damon..."

"Actually, she compelled my cousin, but I don't know if she turned him or not." He tells her. "We'll figure it out."

"We will find out the reason why Damon is back and if it helps us get him to leave, then we will help him." She says. "And I know Brittany is attracted to him, but even she wants to help him. I don't know if it's to prove him wrong or what."

"We'll figure it out. Together."

"Together."