35

An excited scream came from the bathroom followed by, "I'm on my period! Let's go!"

The Schumacher siblings frowned and shared a confused look before they looked back towards the bathroom when the door opened slightly and Mirabella's head peaked out, a sheepish smile on the female driver's face.

She took in their expressions and said, "I take it you heard that."

They simultaneously nodded in reply and Gina asked with a confused frown, "Why are you happy about that?"

Before she could answer Mick snorted and answered for her, "She and Lewis forgot contraception."

Gina frowned, looking between them in confusion. "Woah. Hold up."

Mirabella glared at Mick.

"What?!" his voice came out squeaky and he put his hands up in defence. "I was joking!"

A pout made its onto Mirabella's lips and she ignored his eyes, finding the ceiling oddly fascinating. Her eyes fixated on a slightly darker spot making her wonder if it has always been there. Then again how would she know, they've only been there for two days. It might have always been there, or maybe not.

His mouth dropped as he read every telltale on her face that he knew inside and out, figuring her out quickly, "You didn't."

She smiled awkwardly, "I might've."

"Bella," he scolded, disappointment in his voice.

"In my defence," she started, "It was an accident! We both forgot."

He blinked at her, a baffled look in his eyes. "How do you forget?! Were you too horny or something?"

She opened her mouth to deny it but stopped, "I mean..."

"Jesus Christ," he muttered under his breath, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Gina's eyes were bouncing between them like she was watching a tennis match. Then she put her finger up, "I'm still stuck on the Lewis part."

The two of them looked at her simultaneously, with very different expressions. Mirabella looked awkward, cheeks tinted in a soft pink, and Mick looked like an overworked parent.

Mick looked over at Mirabella, who rolled back and forth on the balls of her feet. With a sigh, he turned back to his sister, "They've been fucking for around a month."

Gina's eyebrows rose in surprise, looking over at Mirabella who was glaring at Mick. "No need for such foul language, Mickey."

He groaned, covering his face in embarrassment as a red flush spread from his neck to his face, "I thought you stopped using that nickname years ago."

"I did," she confirmed with a nod, and a happy and sneaky smile made its way across her lips, "But I thought now was a better time than never to put it to use again."

"What? Because I said you and your so-called rival are having sex," he stated. Then he wiggled his finger at her when he saw the look on her face, raising his voice slightly, "Which is the truth by the way."

She gave him another look, judging him, "Well, of course I know it's the truth." Then she muttered, shaking her head, "Dumbass."

"Dummkopf."

"Wait," Gina spoke up, still looking between them before her gaze landed on Mirabella. "So, you two are..?"

Before she even finished the sentence, Mirabella nodded, "Mhm."

The younger woman let out a soft gasp, and a grin spread across her lips, "Lucky bitch." Then she patted the bed they shared excitedly, "Tell me everything."