07

Mirabella was blissfully asleep... until she wasn't.

There was a distant beat in the distance, and then suddenly the speaker's bass filled her bedroom and she was forced awake. She did not know how Sebastian managed to put that much bass on Macarana, but he managed it. And as much as Mirabella enjoyed dancing to the song right now it was her worst nightmare.

She groaned and aggressively took ahold of her pillow, covering her ears with it, hoping it would block the aggravating noise. It didn't. Actually, she was sure he turned to volume up when he saw her trying to block him out. She let out a loud sound of annoyance and threw the pillow as hard as she could in the direction of the door.

A loud huff escaped her when she heard his laughter, so she did the only rational thing, "Sebastian! Get the fuck out of my bedroom, you bitch as motherfucker!"

That made him laugh even harder. She heard him place the speaker down, because of the small thud on the floor. Then... "Wakey, wakey! Time for breakfast!"

Mirabella actually winched from his loud voice that was right next to her ear. She turned around sharply, staring up at him with wide eyes. "Man, what the fuck?! I could have lost my hearing!"

He just smiled sweetly down at her. "I made breakfast for us and we both know that you're impossible to wake up," Sebastian told her, his accent apparent like usual.

She blinked furiously at him in confusion and took a quick glance out her window. It was dark, only an orange hue lighting up some of the night sky far away in the distance. Then she grabbed her phone and looked at the time. She felt her eye twitch and she turned back to look at him. "It is five in the morning, Sebastian. Five in the damn morning."

"And our plane leaves at eleven." He gave her a look. "And we all know how long you take to get ready. So, now we have five hours to eat and get ready before travelling for twenty-two hours."

She let out a mock sob, covering her face with her hands as her head fell back down on her pillow. "Don't remind me."

"I know. It sucks," he agreed, nodding his head. "But you still have to get your ass up from bed."

"Yeah, yeah," she uttered, rubbing the sleep away from her eyes with her hands and sat up, her covers falling down revealing an old Liverpool jersey that she uses as pyjamas. "I'm up. I'm up. I'm coming downstairs soon, okay?"

"Good," Sebastian smiled and walked away, picking up the speaker and placing it on his shoulder, turning up the music again which was a different song now. It was Danza Kuduro and Mirabella couldn't help but bop her head along to it. A small smile made its way onto her lips as she watched Sebastian dance out of her bedroom, singing the words to the song⏤that were not accurate at all.

The music became lower and lower as he walked down the stairs again and Mirabella could wake up more comfortably. Even if that was ruined by the early bird, but now she could at least do the rest of her morning routine on her own accord.

After around five minutes she finally made her way downstairs, after putting on a pair of grey sweatpants. She walked the way to the dining table and stopped to look at Mick who was dressed in a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants and was rubbing his eyes as he yawned.

He met her eyes and narrowed his eyes at her like he was figuring something out. "What did he do to wake you up?"

"Play Macerana at the highest volume I've ever heard in my life."

He snorted weakly since he was clearly tired. He was also asleep only a minute ago until he was brutally forced out of bed by the world champion. Mick looked like he was sleepwalking.