Chapter 7

Thor and Iron Man crash into the woods below the cliff. The god of thunder rolls himself to stand, as Iron Man remains standing. Keeping his distance, the mask of the helmet lifts up, showing Tony's face.

"Do not touch me again," Thor instructs the man.

Rose flies down, punching Thor. Swooping around, she lands behind Tony on top a fallen tree, "then you do the same thunderpants."

"And don't take our stuff," Tony agrees.

"You have no idea what you're dealing with," Thor tells the two.

"Shakespeare in the park?" Tony gestures behind him. Turning back to Thor, gesturing to the god, "doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

"Tony, stop. Don't antagonize the god," Rose scolds her nephew, "remember what I told you."

"If you have something mean to say, don't say it to their face," Tony recites, "way to take the fun out of this."

"This is beyond you, metal man. And woman of power," Thor states, pointing his hammer to the aunt and nephew. "Loki will face Asgardian justice!"

"He gives up the Tesseract, he's all yours," Rose says.

Tony shutting his helmet, "until then stay out of our way." Tony begins walking away, mumbling to himself, "tourist." Thor throws his hammer at Iron Man, knocking him back into the trees. In the suit, Tony tilts his head, the screens fritzing out a bit, "okay."

Up on the mountain side, Loki sits down watching it all in amusement. Rose glares at the raven haired god, beginning to fly up to him. Thor twirls his hammer, sending a bolt of lightning at her, but Raven curls into herself, her wings vanishing for a brief moment. The bolt flies through the air, Loki dodging it just in time.

Kneeling from the ground, a blast of energy coming from his hand boosters. Thor flies back through the air, his hammer dropping from his grip. Standing up from the ground, Thor summons mjolnir back to his hand a bolt of lightning being summoned. Bringing his hammer down, Thor directs the lighting towards the Iron Man suit. The tendrils of lightning spark off the suit, Iron Man blocks the main one with his hand as he stumbles back.

Ceasing the lightning Thor stands there watching Iron Man. Inside the suit, Tony groans, as Jarvis speaks up, "power at 400% capacity."

"How about that?" Iron Man fires his hand boosters, pushing Thor back through the trees. Rising from his spot, the two men fly through the air at each other, meeting in the middle and ascending up into the side of the mountain.

Ice Raven flies around the mountain, landing behind Loki. Sitting beside him, she too watches the two men fight. "Why aren't you trying to stop your teammates?" Loki asks.

"I might be strong enough to punch two Asgardians, but I'm not getting involved with this fight," Rose tells him, giving one last glance to the fight. Turning to Loki, she asks, "any chance you can tell me what my new powers are?"

"You're trusting the villain?" Loki asks, placing a hand on his chest.

"Well something tells me your brother knows little to nothing about these infinity stones," Rose states, Loki seeming impressed.

"How do you know about the infinity stones?"

Rose sighs, clenching her fist. Loki groans in pain, clutching his chest, "I'm slowing the blood flow to your heart. I'm the one who gets to ask the questions." Loki's skin begins growing blue with the indents forming, showing his frost giant side. Relaxing her hand, Rose asks again, "what are my new powers?"

The blue skin disappears as Loki groans rubbing his chest, "well the only way for me to tell you is for you to tell me what powers you're aware of yourself."