Chapter 5

UNDERGROUND BASE

Barton walks over to the makeshift lab, swiping through some things on a tablet. Selvig and other scientists work around a CMS device, the man calling out to one, "put it over there." Selvig grabs a device tinkering with it as he turns to Barton, "where did you find all these people?"

"SHIELD has no shortage of enemy's, Doctor," Barton replies, doing one last swipe. Holding the tablet up, he shows it to Selvig, "is this the stuff you need?"

Selvig looks at the tablet, nodding, "yeah, iridium. It's found in meteorites, and forms ani-protons. It's very hard to get hold."

"Especially if SHIELD knows you need it," Barton mumbles, lowering the tablet and continuing to work.

"Well I didn't know," Selvig chuckles, throwing his arms out in defense, as Loki walks over to them, "hey! There he is, the tesseract has shown me so much, it's more than knowledge... it's the truth."

"I know," Loki nods to the man, grinning sadistically. Glancing over to the Agent, "what did it show you, Agent Barton?"

Clint looks over to him, his face blank of emotion, "my next target."

"Tell me what you need," Loki instructs.

Clint walks over to his case, "I need a distraction." Clint grabs his bow, jerking it out as it extends, glancing over to Loki, "and an eyeball."

IN THE HELICARRIER

Steve and Rose stand together, Coulson standing beside them

Steve and Rose stand together, Coulson standing beside them. They look over to the banister, watching the sea of agents working. "I mean if it's not too much," Coulson says, breaking the silence.

"No, no. It's fine," Steve says, glancing over Rose's head. The couple's hands intertwined with Rose leaning her head against Steve's shoulder.

"It's a vintage set," Coulson tells them, "it took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but..." Coulson trails off as an Agent speaks up.

"We got a hit," Jasper Sitwell says, pointing to his screen. Coulson walks down and stands behind him as Steve and Rose step closer to the banister. "Sixty-seven percent match. Wait, cross match, seventy-nine percent."

"Location?" Coulson asks, looking at the screen.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse," Sitwell says, reading the screen, "he's not exactly hiding." The screen shows Loki walking into a lavish building, the raven haired man wearing a normal suit.

"Captain, Raven," Fury states, drawing the two's attention to him, "you're up." They nod, leaving the bridge and making it to their lockers.

STUTTGART MUSEUM

Loki stands on one of the balconies, dressed in 21st century attire and with the scepter in hand, it is now disguised as a cane. The orchestra plays beautiful music as the head doctor walks over to the mic, speaking German to the audience.