chapter 18

Wuxian,"I came to your house after the wedding ,at that time I was alone .......but now....I am not alone.....you are the reason for that.....so you must take responsibility for that....Mr lan wangji..."

Every one looks to Face to Face. What does he mean?

Lan yi become Furious, 'What are you trying to imply? get lost From my child's life.... He  Suffer because you.....

Wei Wuxian doesn't mind ber.

Wei Wuxian, " Mr lan Wangji  will you take the responsiblity?"

Lan Wangji intensly stares at Wuxian's almond eyes.

Lan wangji in his deep voice,"what do you mean?"

Wei wuxian sighed.He moved towards wangji and take one of his hand .wangji become stiff on his actions. wuxian put that hand at his belly.

Wuxian,"don't you feel it?"

Lan wangji's eyes started to glow.He started to growl,"grr...grr..mine.....pup...my pup....."

Wangji pulled wuxian towards himself.

Lan yi," I will not accept that...get lost from his life....."

Wuxian,"it's my decision.... not yours...."

Wuxian hugged back wangji.

Lan yi harshly pulls Wei wuxian from wangji's embrace.

Lan yi,"sign the petition...."

Wuxian,"no...."

Lan yi started to grab wuxian's hair. wuxian grabbed back her hair.
Everyone shocked and stand up from there seat.

Son in law and mother in law fight.
Wangji doesn't know what to do.....he try to separate them.But they are not ready to give up.

Wangji,"stop you two......move aside....move"

Lan qiren comes and pulled back lan yi.wangji pulled back wuxian.

Wuxian,"you bitch.....I will kill you....

Slap....

Lan wangji slapped on Wei wuxian's face.

Wangji,"she is my mother.... don't forget that....And it is not surprising that a mother would treat a man like this who is the reason for suffering of her child....

Wuxian mouth a was like sealed.he doesn't utter a single word.

Wangji,"I have not forgotten anything you have done to me….Even after marriage, you never saw me as a husband. I was still an enemy in your eyes ......You married me to destroy my family .......My family put up with you because I love you ...........You have planned very dirty plans against our family and it is because of our kindness that you are alive here ......After all you have done, now you are calling my mother a bitch??? What pride you have????Cash, money or status is not important, it's the ability to understand people's heart......but  that you don't have the heart ....(wangji tapped on wuxian's chest).......you are heartless....."

Wuxian doesn't utter any words. words of wangji broke his heart.

Wangji,"You have no heart.....I, who had done no wrong, was deliberately implicated and put in jail and humiliated in front of the community and society......What wrong have I done to you?Tell me what did I do wrong to you?tell me..... Wei wuxian.....tell me........Marrying you was the only mistake I made in my life....."

Jiang Cheng,"wangji...... stop it.....words are crossing limits...."

"