chapter 9

After claming down Wei wuxian,meng yao left.He called xingchen and asked him to meet.

In lotus cafe:

Xingchen,"why did you call me?

Meng Yao,"xingchen,this thing was very complicated and extremely sensitive. please don't share with others........I am telling you this because I believe you are really trustworthy......

Xingchen,"you can believe me...."

Meng Yao,"I clearly know,you know evry details of Wei wuxian

Meng Yao,"I clearly know,you know evry details of Wei wuxian.....you know all his truths.... isn't it?

Xingchen,"yes....for all time I was with him, so I clearly understand him,his every actions...his every secrets...."

Meng Yao,"he was doing a worthless revenge and destroying his own life....

Xingchen,"I can see it....but, I am no one to comment on it...."

Meng Yao,"I know interfering others life was wrong....but I want him a good life... "

Xingchen," I also wish to have him a good life...he always slaps me for my small mistakes, firstly I hate him a lot,...but later I understand his inner struggles...."

Meng yao,"don't lie to me xingchen..... because you really care for your brother.....your twin brother....."

Xingchen," ...."

Meng yao,"my mother tell me everything.....your mother Dilreba,my aunty give birth to twins.one child is given to cangse sanern and she  raised the other child herself.she was raped by alphas and get pregnant in highschool.we two grown up in same house, isn't it xingchen?

Xingchen,"you remember that?

Meng Yao," I remember my child hood friend face....later your married and have jingyi.But fate doesn't support her......she died.your father moved with you two in other city.my mother couldn't contact you later......"

Xingchen,"yes...after that we move to another city.when I was 18 my father died,he was really a nice person.After completing my course I joined as assistant in Wei production......from the first time I saw you,I remember you....I accidentally saw the file of wuxian findings, from it I got my mother's photo and I understand that he is my brother......"