chapter 6

Jin su,"you son of a whore..... don't interfere here....

Meng Yao become very angry.

Jinsu,"aaahhhh..... help....."

Jinsu fell on the floor by sudden kick of Wei wuxian. Wei wuxian ran out from the room as thunder fast and kick her.

Wei wuxian,"an insult to him is like inviting me to fight........"

Jin su,"I know he brainwashed you....you always with this bastards....you are a witch, Wei wuxian.....I am sure,your are not son of Wei changze.....what is your relationship with memg yao and his whore mother?

Wei wuxian,"that non of your business.

Wei wuxian all control looses.

She glares at Wei wuxian.soon glaring competition starts with them.
Both are like ready to fight now.

The atmosphere was very tensed.

For all time wangji doesn't say anything.
Lan wangji come forward with cold aura and stood between them.

He pulled Wei wuxian towards himself and said in his deep voice,"don't try my patience, today is my wedding day and you all come here destroy it and insulting omega.........past is a waste paper....hours ago he was Wei wuxian but now.......he is lan wuxian....lan wangji's lawfully wedded omega..... don't dare to mess with him.....he is mine."

Everyone reluctantly leave the lan mansion.

Xingchen,"boss, we are leaving."

Wuxian who was still in wangji's embrace said,"ok"

Meng Yao,"I am sorry, for me... you...."

Wuxian,"let's clear things later,mother will be alone in home.song lan send xingchen, Meng Yao and jingyi safely home"

Song lan,"yes boss..."

After everyone left ,

Lan yi,"wuxian tell truth...what the heck is happening?"

Wuxian,"mom.... really shizhui was not my father's son,so according to will he doesn't give anything to him.....but Jinsu ,my step mother doesn't agree that,she always argue that he was my father's blood.....from that onwards she wanted our cooperation fully....I am fed of it.....

Wuxian faked cry.minutes ago wuxian was a roaring lion,but now he becomes crying baby.
Lans amazed on it.

Wuxian,"I am really  (sobs)...telling truth...."

Wangji patted on wuxian's head and consoles him.

Wangji,"let's go to room and rest....."

Wuxian go with wangji to his room.

Xichen,"there is something really wrong.... don't you all feel it?

Xue yang,"of course gege,he is fake.... some thing is really wrong....."

______________

Wangji goes to fresh up in bathroom. Wei wuxian lying in bed,tears are still on eyes.

Wei wuxian thinks about past....

When he was seven,his mother cangse sanern tell him that ,"if you have any problem in life .....go and open this locker, don't tell this to father"

This is the last words his mother said to him.After she died,she has cancer.

After her death, Wei changze give more care and love to his only son Wei wuxian.