chapter 4

Wei mansion:

Wei wuxian was stunning in suits ,but he doesn't really like it.He selected wedding suit from three wedding suit that selected by Jiang cheng,xue yang and wangji .But,he doesn't want to make dislike between him and lans,so he selected one from it.

But,he doesn't want to make dislike between him and lans,so he selected one from it

Xingchen was make uping wei wuxian,but Wei wuxian doesn't like the lipstick shade.so,he started to get irritated.

Wei wuxian,"xingchen... change the shade of lipstick.....

Xingchen,"but....it was more match for wedding suit....

Wei wuxian tightly slapped on his cheeks.

Wei wuxian,"do ...what I say.....

Xingchen changed the lip colour.

Wei wuxian freinds nie huai sang and Meng Yao comes .

Nie huai sang gifted him a luxury brand watch.
Meng yao only gifted him a bouquet of roses.

Nei huai sang,"Meng yao....what a miser you are.....today is your bestfriend birthday... giving a bunch of flowers?"

Meng yao,"Wei wuxian has lot of money,he was capable of buying anything.then why should I waste my money over him?I am not fool.you know that I am not rich like him"

Wei wuxian doesn't say anything.He always criticised by Meng Yao.He know that Meng yao doesn't like him.Meng yao only come here due to his mother complition.

Huai sang,"don't say like this.....it's my fault for you to ask like this...."

Xingchen also heard everything.He also keep quiet.

Wei wuxian,"mother will come here right?"

Meng yao,"no she will come directly at yilling auditorium......you are always very curious over my mother.what about your brother and step mother?"

Wei wuxian become angry.

He throw flower vase on the floor.

He yells,"don't say about that bad omens...."

His finger got cut and blood flow.

Meng yao, xingchen and huai sang do first aid on his finger.

Meng yao scolded him,"are you out of mind?today is your wedding day.... don't you remember?today everyone will enquire about them....will you throw everything on them??"

Xingchen also joined him,"sir,clam down....lans invited jins for marriage function,so surely they will come.....

He was biting his lips due to fear.

Wei wuxian,"so what you two are trying to imply?"

Xingchen,"be nice to them.... before marriage.....

Wei wuxian,"after marriage,I can do what ever I want??