chapter 7

Wei wuxian opens his eyes from sleep. He was sweating profusely.

Wei wuxian was chanting,'i am the real one....."

Wangji suddenly wake up on hearing the mumbling from Wei wuxian.He slightly slapped on Wei wuxian's face and started to wake him up.

Wangji,"Wei wuxian.... wake up...."

Wei wuxian,"I am real...."

Wangji thinks that may be he have bad dreams.After freshen up,wangji comes out and see Wei wuxian was sleeping soundlessly.He layed near him .when he fallen asleep,he hear whispers from Wei wuxian and wake up.

Wangji,"Wei wuxian,wake up...."

Wei wuxian comes to cociousness.

Suddenly wuxian pushed wangji from him. wuxian glares at wangji.

Wangji,"i-d-i-d-n-t----do anything......you had a bad dream....

Wuxian doesn't say anything.He layed back on bed and backfaced wangji .

Wangji was cursing himself in his mind. wuxian may be misunderstood him.

Next morning:

Wuxian slowly opens his eyes. Firstly he startled on seeing unfamiliar place.But he understands he was in his husband house.

He freshen up and go to down stairs.

He greeted qiren and lan yi.

Wangji go out for jogging.

Wei wuxian drink his coffee and come back to his room.

He take a pendant from his pocket and look it.

His mind go back to past.

After injuring Wei changze,he called guards and informed them to take him hospital.He strictly warned them to not tell to anyone.

After that he go to the locker cangse sanern mentioned while her death.

He opened the locker and take out a book,he read it.

"Dear Wei wuxian,

While you reading this book,I may not be alive in this World.you may killed your so called father and understand that he was not your father and I am not your mother.

Sorry for my doings......my child died when I give birth.I am sad and angry because if couldn't give heir, I have no place in the family.At that time I saw your mother, she was a high school student.She was raped by people and got pregnant.She gave birth to you.I and she exchange our babies.she had no way to raise you,so she agreed.

I know one day you will know the truth of your birth.This is your mother's address.

Dilreba
Green valley
Address

DilrebaGreen valleyAddress