chapter 5

Song lan,"that.....they were telling lie, whole wealth of weis belong to our boss Wei wuxian...."

Jinsu,"I already expect this from you....you are really trustworthy...."

Lan qiren,"how should we believe all you?you all are accusing our son in law.....you don't give any proofs for supporting your statement....

Jinsu,"ask Wei wuxian to show Wei changze death will.....it will clear everything....and we suspect Wei wuxian for his sudden death of Wei changze...

Lan qiren,"are you also accusing him for murder?"

Jinsu,"I have valid reason for this, Wei changze was a perfectly healthy man,how could he die due to sudden cardiac arrest after he slipped from stairs???high level of sodium in blood??"

Lan qiren,"....."

Jinsu,"we also suspect Wei wuxian is not the real son of Wei changze......

Song lan,"don't talk nonsense....Mrs.wei

Jinsu,"I am glad you still remember me as mrs.wei.....we want to solve it before marriage of wuxian but we try our best for contacting you all but no avail.."

Xue yang,"how could Wei gege manage whole business?does he have power of attorney?"

Mr Jin,"he have power of attorney...."

Jinsu,"he wanted whole wealth and power..... marrying lan must have some motive behind it......"

"That none of your business....Jin suu...."

A loud sharp sound echoed the whole mansion

A loud sharp sound echoed the whole mansion.Shivers ran in people's spine.

It's non other than Wei wuxian.

He changed to simple outfit.xingchen and Meng Yao follow him.

Wei wuxian,"I will not take flase accusing on me......"

Mr Jin,"today we are here to discuss the matter .After marriage you will stay at lan mansion,so jinsu and shizhui will go to Wei mansion.....

Wei wuxian,"it's not your Jin mansion.you are not the one to make decision..... it's mine.who lives,who will not live that my choice......

Shizhui,"we are only asking rightfull property.....I have the same right as you....."

Wei wuxian,"but there is huge difference.....you are not come out from my mother's womb.........and Wei changze is not really the owner, it's only his surname.....my mother is the sole owner and founder of Wei coorparation......"

Lan yi interuppted and said ,"what are you saying wei wuxian,...... it's your brother from another mother...... think practically,he married her after your mother's death,he is not an illegitimate son, he has the same right as you in the family......"

Wei wuxian was becoming very angry.

Meng yao whispering in his ear,"Wei wuxian don't loose your control, control your anger....