chapter 14

Xue yang,"what the hell is happening here???"

Wei wuxian,"don't you have eyes?

Xue yang,"you are so interesting one.......sure you are really my gege's type..... anyway,I will join with you to enjoy in your entertainment program.....hehe....

Wei wuxian doesn't say anything.xue yang also joined with him.

Xue yang,"now massage my legs....

Maids were annoyed by surprise behaviour of Xue yang.

Wei wuxian and xue yang started to bully and tease the maids.

Wei wuxian like creepy and funny behaviour of Xue yang.

Ting-tong....

Jiang cheng and wangji opened the mansion door and enters the hall .

Both shocked on seeing the things.

Jiang cheng,"Stop it .....what are you two doing? bullying maids?are you two mad?xue yang......why you join with him and bully them??

On seeing Jiang Cheng maids started to tell how wuxian and xue yang treated them.

Jiang cheng become angry,"I am disappointed on you xue yang.......they are also humans.....Don't think that you can do anything because they came here to work ....."

Xue yang doesn't say anything, he was head down.

Xue yang,"sorry gege...."

Wei wuxian doesn't say anything and go back to his room.

Jiang cheng,"wangji.... how will you tame him?he became more and more mess day by day.....   .I think he plans something....

Wangji,"something was in his head...but I will tame him....and make him a good boy....

Jiang cheng,"whatever....I feeling tired,I want to sleep...

By saying jiang cheng left to the room.

Xue yang,"wangji gege..... don't tell this to mom.....

Wangji,"you naughty brat....... anyway I will not say....

Xue yang,"my super handsome gege.....

By saying this xue yang run away from there.

________

Wangji who enters the room see Wei wuxian who was sitting in the sofa and reading magazine.

Wangji,"are you doing this to went out frustration?? bullying poor is crime.....so you obviously get your punishment....

Wuxian,"are you judge??"

Wangji,"for you I am the judge...."

Wangji moves near Wei wuxian and he throw away the magazine from Wei wuxian's hand.

He scooped Wei wuxian in his hand and throw him on the bed.

Wei wuxian crawled back...

Wei wuxian yelled,"if you dare to touch me again.........mmmpphh

Wangji kissed on wuxian's lips and muted him.

Wuxian firstly try to kick and punch wangji.But he melt in the kiss and submit himself for wangji.

Soon the room fills with their groans and moans.

Wangji didn't show any mercy on wuxian,he go for five rounds.

Next morning...

Wei wuxian doesn't get up till wanhji go to office.

Wangji tried to wake up wuxian.....but no avail. wuxian tightly closed his eyes.

Wangji have a urgent meeting with board members.so,he go for work.

He got up after wangji left He picked up the phone and called Song Lan. They both talked for a long time and decided on some things.After that he called xingchen and discussed some things with him.

Wei wuxian got ready to take a shower and went to the hall to see the surroundings news.Xue Yang didn't go to class today.Similarly, Jiang Cheng and Lan Yi were seen sitting in the garden and talking.

Wei wuxian smirked and mumbled,"That will be the last smile on your face....."

He doesn't eat any thing.He was very hungry.He walked around and organized a rope and then went into the room. After he reached the room he took off his shirt.He put the iron box to heat. After that a burn was made on  shoulder with a iron box.

Wei wuxian withered in pain.
Even in the midst of that pain, the urge was to defeat others was in his mind.

After that he tied both his own legs tightly with the rope he had brought .

After one hour ,He untied the knots.Now the legs are getting  red tight spots and a red bumpy spot.

After that he went to the shelf where the clothes were kept and took out a belt of lan wangji and so he took out his own and hit him two or three times.

Wei wuxian was having high pain.

Now the time was almost five.

He waited for his husband lan wangji to come.
Song lan called Wei wuxian and informed that wangji comes out from office and headed to house.

Wei wuxian look out the window and saw wangji's car.

Wei wuxian was having pain all over his body. But he put up with all that and went to a corner of the bed with his phone.

He continued talking with song lan.

Wei wuxian,"song lan.....I understand wangji's weakness and his family is his weakness. Bring the aphosidric medicine I told you  and we can give it to Xue Yang.....and make him sleep with Jiang cheng.....thus the happiness of family destroyed....

Wangji who comes inside the room heard this and become angry and throw Wei wuxian phone.

Wangji,"what the hell are you planning?so cheap.....

Wei wuxian,"Whatever you say, I will carry out my plan...... I will ruin your family's reputation......Mr lan wangji...

Lan wangji,"You're never going to get better. I am a fool to think that you can change ....

Wangji become angry and slap on Wei wuxian's face .

That was exactly what Wei wuxian wanted. Wei wuxian grabbed wangji's hand and slapped his own cheek with that hand.

Wangji,"are you mad.....stop it....

By saying this wangji tightly gripped on wuxian's hand .

Wuxian,"You can hit me as much as you want...... I won't do anything back, hit me.....

Wangji,"are you out of mind....

Blood started to come out from wuxian's mouth.

Wangji suddenly tensed and asked,"are you okay?

Wuxian pushed away wangji's hand and take the metal torch he hide in his pocket and hit on wangjis forhead.A wound formed and blood started to flow from it.

Wei wuxian closed the door from the outside after seeing that wangji had stepped back when he hit him.

Wei wuxian smirked devishly and run out of the mansion.song lan was already waiting outside the mansion with a cab.

Wei wuxian and song lan thumps up each other.

Wei wuxian get in the taxi car

Wei wuxian,"go to news agency......"

He was smirking triumphly.

_______

___

❤️