chapter 12

Wei wuxian laughs like a maniac.

Wangji,"Wei wuxian....what happened to you?why are you like this?"

Wei wuxian," I am always like this....no change....I only acted infront of you all....I wanted to take revenge on your family.....Mr lan qiren, don't you remember cangse sanern?? my mother,you are her first love....by you leave her for power and money......I am avenging my mother's revenge on lans....

Lan qiren,"are you mad? she was only my classmate,we have no relation ship between us......."

Wei wuxian,"don't think I am fool....

Lan wangji,"you are really fool.....what a tragic past...hehe...he..... pathetic.....

Wei wuxian,"are you laughing at me????

Lan wangji,"yes I am laughing at pathetic lan wuxian.....'

Wei wuxian,"you.....I am not lan wuxian.....I am Wei wuxian...."

Shizhui,"you are not Wei.....you have no surname.....you are fatherless..... you are son of whore......

Slap....slap....

Xingchen slapped on shizhui.

Xingchen,"if you dare to talk a word against my mom....I will pull out your tongue....."

Wei wuxian,"mother........

Meng Yao,"yes...he was telling truth,he was your twin brother...she only gives one son to cangse sanern mom....my mother tell everything"

Wei wuxian shocked.

But he suddenly hugged xingchen.

The brothers hugged each other and embrace.

Lan xichen laughs loudly.

Lan xichen,"what a family drama.... interesting....... brother's union.....you are not really a wei..... everything was fake....your service,care..... everything....love for my brother also.....is it?????????......

Wei wuxian ,"...

Lan xichen,"but you are forgetting that you are messing with lans........

Lan xichen smirked.

Suddenly some guards in black enters the mansion and locked, Wei wuxian, xingchen, meng yao,song lan and there guards.there mouth was also sealed.

Lan xichen,"I already investigate everything and understand it.But I hid it because my brother loved you very much.....but you broked his heart....I will not forgive that...."

Lan xichen looked at wangji.

Wangji who already free from lock,slapped Wei wuxian on his face.

Wangji,"you are cheating me......I will not forgive you......you always see my soft side...... don't underestimate me.... lan wuxian........ dage,I will take of him.you deal with others."

Wuxian,"mmphh".

Wangji picked wuxian like a potato sack and go to their room.

Xichen,"Mrs Wei....you will get the properties belongs to you....we doesn't want other's things......"

Jinsu,"thank you for the help...lan xichen."

Xichen,"no more cases and .... dont publish this news .,....

Jinsu,"yes..."

Lan xichen solved everything.

He looked at xingchen,meng Yao and song lan.

Jiang cheng,"what we do them?"

Lan xichen,"I also thinking about that.....

Lan xichen called meng zi mother of meng Yao and informed about the things.