chapter 2

Wei coorparation:

Wei wuxian was throwing flower vase, laptop and things in his office table.

Wei wuxian yelled,"how could this happen?"

Xingchen and others trembled in fear.

Wei wuxian,"how could wen qing's movie got blockbuster?

He glares at his office manager.

Manager,"sir.... prediction says that it will flop.
But we don't know how it becomes box office hit...... aahhh.....aaahhhh....

Wei wuxian through his phone at manager.managers head got wound and blood started to flow.

Immediately guards take him out from the room.

Wei wuxian,"wen qing,you couldn't even win over me ......it is the stepping stone of your failure in industry..... xingchen,collect the details of production of movie.

Xingchen,"yes sir.. .but....la.....

Wei wuxian,"do what I say.....

Xingchen doesn't said anything.he wanted to tell the meeting about lans in Wei design.He looked towards his phone it's battery was running low.He go out from the room and appointment some one to investigate on this matter.

Wei wuxian was walking back and forth in the room.He take a cigrette and lit up.Soon the room fill with cigrette smell.

After claming himself,he looks at bright sky through the window.

He rested on the sofa and started to read a business magazine.The magazine cover page was lan wangji.But he forgot about the meeting today.

Wei wuxian thinks ,"lan wangji.....hmm...He was very handsome.Tall....well built.....he is really my type.....but he is  very cheerful and clam one.....may be my opposite type nature..."

Thinking Wei wuxian fall in sleep.

_______

After eating food,lans come and packed there dress.Before leaving, Jiang Cheng insisted to call again Wei wuxian.This time Wei wuxian's assistant xingchen take the call.

Xingchen,"hello...

Jiang cheng,"where is Wei wuxian,we are lan...

Xingchen,"......

jiang cheng,"hello.....

Xingchen,"....."

Call cut.

Xue yang,"what the heck happened?

Jiang cheng,"some thing wrong...

Wangji called a private investigator and informed him to collect wuxian's today schedule and activities.wangji feels irritating because of this irresponsible behaviour of Wei wuxian.wangji some what know that Wei wuxian is arrogant,but he doesn't think that Wei wuxian will behave like this.