chapter 17

After two days of police arrest.xichen somehow managed to get a bale for wangji.only Wei wuxian statement was against wangji. other than not other evidence police get.

Xichen,wangji , Jiang cheng and xue yang was sitting in the garden of lan mansion.There was an awakard silence between them.

Wangji,"cheng gege.... how was the baby?is he behaving well?

Wangji lovingly looked at protuded stomach of Jiang Cheng.

Jiang cheng," he was really doing well.....and he really misses his trouble maker uncle wangji....

Wangji only smiles at the statement.

Jiang cheng,"wangji.... don't get disappointed.....There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds. .......wangji this was really wuxian's situation.....he doesn't know what he really misses or lacks.....he wanted love ....but he doesn't understand that......"

Wangji,,"cheng gege...I don't want to hear about it.....soon I will file divorce petition and legally divorce him.

Jiang cheng,"we must look both sides of a coin.....I am not supporting him....but I don't want you to hate him......

Xichen,"we doesn't know what happened in his life....... yesterday I asked him that what he wanted.....but he only replied "I don't know".......

Jiang Cheng,"really he doesn't know what he wanted.....he wanted love, support and care that he don't recieved when he expected that.......

Lan wangji,"what you all mean by that?"

Jiang Cheng,"It is not by strength or intelligence that he should be tamed..... only love....

Lan wangji,"I only love him, but he doesn't see my love.....so I wanted to end this chapter now.....

Jiang cheng,"It doesn't matter just because you loved him, you have to make him love  back .......

Xue yang,"Can't he find a place for wangji gege somewhere in his heart?wangji gege marked wuxian already....so..

Jiang Cheng,"so surely he have feelings for you......"

Wangji,"please stop this useless talk........(he angry breaks the tea cup)......I don't want him now........he doesn't love me......he hates me.......

Jiang cheng,"make him fall in your love....he will automatically change himself....

Wangji," stop it cheng gege...... tomorrow we will sign in divorce petition.....that's the end of topic.....

Jiang Cheng,"wangji......."..

Wangji angryily left there.

Xichen,"if he doesn't want....we cannot force him..."

Jiang Cheng don't say anything.

_____

Next day:

Lan mansion

Wei Wuxian burns incense sticks infront of his dead Mother Cangse sanern's photo. He really misses his Mother

He called songlan and he comes With car and pick Wei wuxian. Already xingchen, Jingyi, Meng yao and Mother meng zi was there.

The ride was silent. Nobody take anything. Weiwuxian Maintained tough face.

The negotiation  was at lan mansion .Already lawyer appointed by Court  Was there .since the case was between famous persons in the country . Already Wuxian withdraw  Case against wangji.Now only despute Wei coorparation and properties were discussing. Also  they are discussing divorce between wangji and Wuxian.