chapter 15

Wei wuxian go to the one of the famous news reporting agencies.

Everyone there was surprised to see the condition of such a famous actor Wei wuxian.He went there exhausted and  with blood coming from his lips .

Managing director of the company comes and goes to office.

Wei wuxian,"I want to reveal some truths and for that you have to arrange a live telescating for me......."

Director," what happened to you?

Wei wuxian,"I will tell everything deatailed there.....(sobs)...if  I can't tell any truth now, they all will kill me ...I want to tell every truths.....

Director,"Is it about the fact that you hit the assistant with you?....or...

Wei wuxian,"everything is fake.....I will prove my innocence here and get my justice...

The director and everyone in the TV channel should change this to a hot news.so they arranged a live telescating for Wei wuxian.Anchor was also there.

As soon as it was heard that Wei wuxian live  would be telecasting, the number of viewers of the channel skyrocketed.

Anchor,"What truths do you have to say here?You don't have to fear anyone, you have the support of our media and people, say it boldly....

Wei wuxians eyes was pluffy and lips were dried with blood droplets.

Wei wuxians,"First of all I want to say about some fake news stories against me. I deny the allegation that I was rude to my colleagues and beat up the  assistant xingchen very brutally.All these are fabricated against me and just fake videos, all edited.......If you have any doubts call my assistant and ask if I am lying and I am harassing him......."

Filled with comments on the comments box.

Why not explain earlier?
What is the reason for appearing like this now?How can we believe this?
What happened Wei wuxian?
Why are you looking so pale?are you okay?
Support Wei wuxian.
He was faking everything and act as a innocent.

Anchor,"for claming netizens....we will surely enquire about it.......then why not explain earlier?

Wei wuxian,"(sobs,he wipes his fake tears)...you all know my marriage happened recently with lan wangji....

Anchor,"is this related to lans....

Wei wuxian,"I will explain everything.......It all started after my father's death. Until then everyone was treating me well .After the sudden death of my father, everyone started to have small changes.....my step mother jinsu,When my father was there, my stepmother used to treat me well.....But after that they looked only at their own son and ignored me. (Fake tears).......They became jealous of me because whatever movies and dramas of me started becoming hits..........According to the will of your father after his death, all the properties were in your name ........I don't know why my father wrote it...... After knowing this they became more hostile towards me and blamed me for everything I was doing and started harassing me. I endured it all..............

Anchor,"oh god.... what am hearing?How much you suffered at a young age.....

Comments

Poor wuxian.save him from his step mother.
Arrest step mother for harassment.
Support wei wuxian.
Wei wuxian is always our star.
Love you Wei wuxian.
He was faking everything.

Wei wuxian,"I pretended not to see all this. In the meantime, my wedding took place. .........Later I realized that that too was part of their plan .Lans along with them helped to steal all my properties.........Everyone spread false things about me to tarnish my reputation.That made no body believe on me, no matter what I said........

Anchor ,"What is wrong with your face ?

Wei wuxian,"that....that... (Sobs)...There is no need to hide anything anymore.Everyone should know the truth .my father in law lan qiren and step mother jinsu having an affair.They both planned the marriage.........they wanted to prove me as not wei changzes son and everything belongs to younger brother shizhui..........my husband lan wangji doesn't like to marry me.....but they forced him,so he hate me to core....

Anchor,"shame on you lans....so everyone was behind your wealth........does Mr lan wangji have another lover?

Wei wuxian,"lan wangji loves wen Qing......
My husband was harassing me not only mentally but also physically......Lan wangji was very good and humble person in front of everyone.....but I know his real nature (sobs)

Wei wuxian slightly open two buttons of shirt and slowly shows his burned mark on his shoulder.

Camera focused on burned marks.

Omega anchor comes and consoles him.

Anchor,"tell detaily....

Wei wuxian,"lan wangji usually beats me and force on me........All of them  locked me in the house like a prisoner. .......He won't even agree to call my bodyguard or assistant.Due to these reasons, I don't came to the shooting location........they will not be let me out of the house .......Although there are employees, all the work is done by me ........my step mother proves that I am not my father's son by fake dna test.........thus my mother in law hates me and suppress me there....  There plan was, they can bring me here and suppress me .......they think finally,I was fed up and thought I would commit suicide ......but my willpower helped me to overcome this............Today was more than I could handle and he tied my hands and feet and beat them a lot .....(sobs)...Somehow I took a torch and hit him on the head and escaped After the beating, I came straight here and once they get their hands on me, they will kill me ........"

Anchor angrily,"We must stop domestic violence against omegas in household.....He is an actor with so much fame and money and yet they tried to harass him and maltreated him, so what is the condition of omegas in the common house??.....we must protest against this....

Comments flooded.

Stop cruelty against omegas.
Arrest jinsu,give justice to Wei wuxian.
Give back his properties and ownership.
Ban lan coorparate products.
Arrest jinsu for murder of Wei changze.
We want justice.
Save Wei wuxian.
Divorce him and file petition for domestic violence.
We all are with you.

The news spread like wildfire across the country.

The famous actor Wei wuxian was beaten by her husband at home.Wei wuxian became a victim of domestic violence.

Confessions of a famous movie star ,Now let's see the real faces of the rich

Where has the justice and fairness of our country gone?If this is the situation for a movie star of such a high status, what will be the situation of a poor person ???

A omega is safe in his own home or where else can he be safe?justice for omegas in household who suffers domestic violence.

Wei wuxian who is suffering due to his step mother's harassment should get justice.

The police registered a case voluntarily.A case of domestic harassment was filed and recorded against Wangji.

Wei wuxian underwent a medical examination and found many bruises from blows and blows on his body.

When we called the assistance of Wei wuxian, he said that Wei wuxian had not done anything to him and that these were fabricated things.Thus Wei wuxian innocence was proven.

This is becoming a hot topic on social media..wen qing is accused by Wei wuxian fans of having a hand in it.

Famous actor Wei wuxian fans was on Street and protesting against lans and jinsu.

At the time of his arrest Mr lan wangji had a wound on his forehead. According to Wei wuxian's confession so,he was saying true.

______

__

❤️