the forgotten (in progress)

(Nyla's pov)

"Guys!" Notme shouted. "I can't find Julie! I looked everywhere!"

The rest of the characters panicked, but I tried to remain calm. It was hard, since Julie was one of the most important people in the world to us. She created us.

"Guys, don't worry. I'll try to track her aura." I said.

I sat down, crisscrossed, thinking as hard as I could.

"What is she doing?" Notme whispered. Florence made a 'i dunno' sound in response.

"Shut up, I'm trying to concentrate!"

I closed my eyes, finally finding a trace of her spirit. I saw a large tower with a powerful magical force radiating from it. I zoomed in, and spotted her. She was chained to a wall, with someone talking to her. They had several auras, as if they were multiple people in one. They had Redd's horns, Ellie's cyborg traits, Mousetrap's tail, D4rk's wings, and Alyn's scythe.

"You haven't even told me who you are!" Julie yelled, her voice muffled by my dream form's limited hearing.

"Heheh, I knew you wouldn't recognize me. You've completely forgotten about half of your OCs. especially the ones before Aquaturmacha."

"Just tell me!"

"Call me Abyss. The leader of the forgotten."

My eyes widened. I had never heard about anyone named Abyss. But the fact that she had OCs before Macha, before me...

I was shocked out of my dream state, panting.

"Nyla! Did you see her!?" Violet exclaimed. I hesitated.

"Macha?" I inquired quietly, "do you remember anyone who Julie created before you?"

"I mean, I remember someone named towelie, and a cactus named Dave, but that's about it."

"Anyone named... Abyss?"

Macha thought hard. "...no?"

I explained what I saw. Notme's eyes flickered white with rage.

"Whoever this Abyss guy thinks he is, He's going down!" he exclaimed, summoning his shield. He started walking towards the mirror portal.

"Notme, wait! Do you even know where that tower is?" Macha asked.

"Yes," he replied. "I saw. The trees were orange, and the sky was light purple. She's in Nyla's universe somewhere." he continued towards the mirror.

"Notme!" Ozomalia exclaimed.

"What?!"

"You're gonna need help." she said, pulling out her battle axe, transforming it into the hammer of dawn. "I'm coming with you."

"Count me in too!" Florence exclaimed.

"You'll need a ride too, so I'm in." Macha said, her body growing large enough to carry someone.

"You'll also need someone with a ranged weapon." Violet stated, notching an arrow. "I'm in."

"And Me!" Draco and Detective exclaimed.

"I'm in too!" Amy said enthusiastically.

"Nyla?" Ozomalia inquired. I smirked confidently.

"Ready as I'll ever be."