Home (Notme and Bendy)

*googles why I'm crying from a crappost*

Spoilers for bendy and the ink machine
((Notme's point of view))

I don't know how long I've been here. I don't know how long it took for me to realize this is a dumb loop, a never ending nightmare. I entered the studio for what felt like the millionth time, adding yet another tally to the wall next to the door. I looked at the poster of Boris, remembering the fact that out of the thousands of times I've been here, I've never been able to save him. Not even once.

I shook off my thoughts, doing the old things I'm forced to do every time. Go to the ink machine, power it on, get the items, place them on the pedestals, lada dada da. I looked at the stupid cutout that used to scare me, but at this point I was just bored. I went to the rear of the theater, turning the dumb handle. Then I had to do the walk back to the power room, turn on the ink machine, and walk back out. I got to the boarded up ink machine room, and the ink demon appeared in front of me. But instead of falling back and running, I just stood there.

"Can't you just kill me and let me be dead?!" I shouted at him. "I'm so sick of this place! I'm forced to do the same stupid stuff every time, and all I get is grief and sadness! Boris always dies! Alice always betrays me! Joey always sends me back! Sammy always tries to sacrifice me! You always try to kill me! Then I'm forced to kill you every time! I hate it! I just-" I paused and sobbed. "I wanna go home..." I looked up at the monster, his creepy smile was gone. It was replaced with a quivering frown.

"I'm sorry... I can't do this anymore... I know you hate me, but... please put me out of my misery!"
he grabbed me, cradling me in his arms. It took forever for me to stop crying. I was hugging and weeping into his chest.
"Well, I guess I should go, y'know, continue the cycle now..." I said after my sobs died down.
"No." He replied sternly. That surprised me. "I'm not gonna let Joey make you suffer and get away with it." He walked towards a wall, summoning an ink portal. Next thing I knew I was at the throne room, where Bendy set me down on the chair. He grabbed the last reel...

And snapped it in half. The world began to rumble, then... I was in Joey's apartment. Not this again! My mind yelled as I softly cried. That's when I heard jumbled yelling coming from the kitchen.
"You hurt him so badly!"
"He abandoned you, Bendy!"

Those four words made me gasp and sob, before I felt something sweep me off my feet. The ink demon carried me into the room the infamous man was in.
"If he abandoned me, then why would he be here, in my arms, right now?" Bendy asked. I hugged the cartoon once again, smiling for the first time in a long time. He started walking me out of the apartment, until we reached the outside of the building.

There was so much... color! Bendy set me down, allowing me to run around. I felt like a little kid playing outside after being ungrounded. I couldn't stop feeling the grass, the dirt, the trees... the only colors I had seen in forever was black and an ugly shade of yellow.

"Look! It's the man that's been missing for 8 years!" I heard a man shout. A crowd of people gathered around me, asking what had happened. I was overwhelmed, I hadn't seen another human in 8 years, let alone a crowd.
"Stop it! You're scaring him!" I heard a familiar cartoonish voice yell. I quickly walked to the former ink demon, hugging him.
"Thank you Bendy." I told him. "This means a lot to me."