𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

MISTY MEMORIES

╭──────•◈•──────╮Chapter Eleven Shocking Reveal ╰──────•◈•──────╯

╭──────•◈•──────╮
Chapter Eleven
Shocking Reveal
╰──────•◈•──────╯

❝My body will remember that anger that will not leave me until I die.❞

MONKEY KING WAS badly injured after his fight with Ne Zha. He was forced to fight the Lotus Prince in order to get the map that would lead him to the strongest weapon that could destroy LBD once and for all. He had to take risks to save the world from something more destructive.

Wukong chuckled as he looked at the worn out Ne Zha, "Look, Ne Zha, keep up the training. Who knows? Maybe one day, you'll be tough enough to beat me!" He spoke up, making the prince look at him. Suddenly, the atmosphere changed, followed a lightning strike and a strong blow of wind. Monkey King realized that Lady Bone had achieved her goal in activating the Bone Mech. He frowned upon seeing the sight he feared, "Kid!" With that being, he summoned his cloud and went to help his successor before it's too late, ignoring Ne Zha's calls.

Wukong flew as fast as he could to save Mk. When he reached there, he saw Mk struggling to free the staff from Lady Bone's ice-like power. The surprising thing was that Lady Bone didn't reveal that she had controlled your body yet. Anyway, Mk looked up, seeing Monkey King protecting him, "Monkey King? You're really here?" He asked in utter surprise.

The mist that was hiding Lady Bone vanished, showing her new vessel, "Quite an entrance you made, Wukong." She said with a smirk on her face as the staff floated beside her. Both Wukong and Mk were beyond shocked upon seeing Lady Bone using your body, "Y/N! She had possessed her!" Mk exclaimed in disbelief. Wukong growled in frustration, "It's only a matter of time before Y/N regained their body back." He spat with venom dripping from his tone. Lady Bone glared at him, "Destiny has given me this vessel to achieve my purpose, and destiny cannot be undone, Sun Wukong." She replied firmly.

The monkey looked at Mk before turning back to LBD with a confident smirk on his face, "Let's test that theory." Just as he said that, he grabbed Mk and escaped the area on his cloud. Mk watched with teary eyes how LBD removed the chains from around the Mech, but what hurt him the most was the fact that he left you behind that day... The day Lady Bone took over your body.

Wukong flew as far as he possibly can, but he lost his powers in his fight with Ne Zha. Thus, his cloud started to get weaker and weaker. Thankfully, they saw Sandy's dronecopter approached them, so Monkey went to it before his cloud would give away. The two of them landed violently on the drone because the cloud finally disappeared. Mei and the rest rushed to help Mk sit up. Monkey quickly started at act normal as if nothing happened, "Hey bud, miss me?" He said with a nervous smile. However, Mk, for the first time, wasn't happy to see his mentor, "Where were you? You could've stopped this! We could have... We have to go back!We have to take her down! We have to free Y/N from her control!" Mk yelled in anger.

"We can't." Wukong protested.

"No! I'm going back. l'm gonna get my staff, free Y/N, and finish this."

"The staff is gone, bud, and I'm in no shape to face her. Neither of us are. As for Y/N, let's just hope they snap out before it's too late. I didn't get back in time." As Wukong said that, Mk went quiet because Monkey King was right. However, Pigsy had another thought. He clenched his fists tightly and growled in anger, "Back from what? Your vacation?" He taunted, frustration evident on his face. "Pigsy." Tang stood up and tried to stop him, but he refused to let it pass like this, "No! What could have been so important that you'd leave MK alone to face... that thing? You're supposed to be his mentor!" Pigsy added, which made Wukong feel really guilty.

"Enough!" Sandy yelled loudly, making everyone turn to him with shock, "I think we should give Mr. Monkey King a chance to explain." He added with a more kinder aura. Wukong sighed and proceeded to explain his plan, "All right, all right! I was never on vacation!" He admitted and let out another sigh, "During the battle with Spider Queen, I found out Lady Bone Demon was back. She's bad news, and with Y/N's body, she is probably invincible now. I needed something to fight her. Something so powerful even she wouldn't be able to win. A weapon." He explained with confidence. Mk took a deep breath to process what Wukong had said, "Okay. A weapon. Hey, if you think it can beat her... Let's go find it!" He stated as he regained his confidence back.

"What? No. You're not going, I'm going."

"Wait, what? You chose me. I can help. We all can."

Wukong huffed and struggled to stand up, "Yeah, so, here's the problem, you guys have this thing called "mortality", so..." Monkey King couldn't finish his sentence because of Mei coughing, "You're not looking so "immortal" yourself, Mr. King." She sarcastically told him. Mk nodded in agreement with her, "We can do this. We're stronger together." He said with strong determination as his friends smiled. Wukong sighed and eventually agreed to let them go with him, "Fine. But it's not gonna be easy. In fact, it's going to be really, really dangerous." He trailed off, a mischievous grin on face. "Okay, so where are we heading?" Pigsy asked just as Monkey King pulled out the map and threw it to Mk.

"Well, I guess...we're going on a journey...to the west!"

With that being said, the group had set their next direction to the west to search for this strong weapon Wukong had spoken of.

Meanwhile...

In a deep dark void, you were wrapped with bright blue chains, preventing you from moving. You had been trying so hard to free yourself for a while, but it was in vain. You gave up and lowered your head, "I can’t break through. It’s futile. It’s over. I hope they can defeat her. Master, I'm going be staying here for long and possibly die, so please forgive me for being weak." You thought as you gave up on fighting against your restraints and closed your eyes. However...

"What makes you think that?"

You heard a voice of a person talking to you. When you opened your eyes and lifted your head up, you were surprised to see who was in front of you.