Maybe

Start running now (won't give up)

⋆♱✮♱⋆

Jo pov

I was trying to get to Maki, for comfort about the whole Jungsook situation, when I opened Maki's door and saw him and Jungsook..

About to kiss...

"What the hell?!?" I asked, a little louder than usual, then Nicholas came dashing around the corner.

"You guys were about to kiss..." He trailed off. Then, he approached Maki and grabbed him by his collar.

"YOU SELFISH BASTARD!"  He shouted, "I TRUSTED YOU! BUT YOU GO AND KISS HER."

I didn't want to believe it either.

"Nicholas, stop. Maki didn't do anything wrong." Jungsook Interrupted.

"And now you're defending him? God, who's really courting you, me or him, Jungsook?" He rhetorically asked.

"I'm defending him because he's my friend and he didn't do anything wrong-"

She was cut off by the slamming of a door.

Weird.

I shook off my thoughts and responded to her.

"Friends don't kiss, Jungsook." I cut her off. Tired of hearing them go back and forth, "and I think that it's best if I stop courting you."

She looked at me in disbelief.

That kind of felt good to do though, I'm not gonna lie.

I then walked out, and Nicholas followed me because he ended up right behind me.

"We should definitely go out to hunt to take our mind off of everything."

I kindly declined his offer, "Maybe later, I really need to be alone right now."

He nodded, showing that he understood, "Yeah. Just tell me when you wanna go though."

I nodded, heading back to my room.

This really hurts.

Did she ever really love me to begin with?

Maybe not.

Or maybe she loves all three of us.

Maybe she's confused.

Just as I am.

Maybe.

⋆♱✮♱⋆

No time to be afraid (keep it up)