Please.

The fog is deep stuck in the dark night

⋆♱✮♱⋆

Jo pov 

Just as I went up to Jungsook to take her back to the house, when Nicholas came it.

"JO WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED. WHERE'S MOM AND WHAT HAPPENED TO JUNGSOOK" he ran up to her body that was in my hands.

"Do you really think that I know? When I came in, mom flew away." I said, hostility held in my voice.

He took Jungsook from my grip and teleported back home.

I sighed, knowing that we won't find our parents for a long time. 

Meaning that we will never win

⋆♱✮♱⋆

Jungsook pov

I woke up with ringing in my ears.

Did I pass out again?

Why is it always me?

"Oh! Jungsook! You're awake!" Nicholas said, pulling me in for a hug. I hesitantly hugged back.

"What happened?" I asked, "The last thing I remember is being hit with a metal baseball bat-"

"WHAT?" Nicholas jumped back, his eyes widened, "She hit you with a bat?"

I nodded.

Then he started walking toward the door, mumbling something along the lines of 'That fucking bitch. I hate her. Hitting my girl with a bat?'

My eyes widened with what he said.

"Wait! Nick, c-could you go get Jo?" I could see that he forced a smile with what I said.

"Yeah. Sure." But when he opened the door, Jo was already there.

"I'll leave you guys here, then." Nicholas walked out the door quickly.

Then, Jo hugged me.

"How are you feeling?" He kept me in his embrace.

I hugged back and replied, "I feel horrible, these scratches and bruises hurt like shit." I pouted.

"Stop pouting, you look too cute. My heart can't take it." he kissed my forehead.

I blushed and hid in his chest.

"I'm gonna get Harua to treat your wounds, since he's a healer." he said to me.

I nodded and waited for him to finish telepathically talk to Harua. 

A few seconds later, Harua busted through the door and saw Jo and I snuggling.

"My eyes!" he covered his face jokingly.

"Oh shut up." Jo rolled his eyes at Harua's dramatic-ness, "Just heal her already." And within a few seconds, he was done.

"Woah! I can move properly now! Thank you so much Harua!" I ran up to him and gave him a tight hug and he hugged back.

Then I heard a cough from the other side of the room.

"Oh, my bad, loverboy. I'll leave you with your girlfriend for you guys' cuddle time." he let go of the hug as he shook his head in a joking manner, and walked out of the room.

"Now, where were we?" Jo asked, giving me a big bear hug. 

"You heard him, loverboy.  It's our cuddle time." I smiled at him.

"You're right." he nodded as we started snuggling again.

"Can I take you out tomorow. Because right now, I feel like your 'suitor with benefits'

"Don't worry. I feel like we'll be together soon. I just really want to know you more." Jo nodded, agreeing with my words. Then, we got into a comfortable silence as I started to fall asleep in his embrace.

I wish that this will never end.

Please, never end.

Please.

⋆♱✮♱⋆

I can't resist destiny