Bite me

Are we lost or found?

⋆♱✮♱⋆

Maki pov

knock knock

I woke up the sound of knocking on my bedroom door. 

I feel asleep writing lyrics.

Oops.

"Come in!" I said, so that the person on the other side of the door could hear me.

Then they came in.

I look up to see..

"Jungsook." 

"Hey, Maki" she said and sat down on my bed, "I have a couple of questions."

"Oh, yeah." I sat down next to her, "What are they?"

"So, the sibling of a vampire needs to perform the ritual right?" she asked to make sure.

I nodded.

"Well, will it still work if I was a werewolf?" 

"Wait, you want to be turned?" I asked, still shocked.

"Well, yeah." she scratched her nape, "I kinda feel left out, being the only human here, and you guys are really cool." she said.

"I mean like- it should still work, I don't see why it shouldn't. But..." I hesitated, "I don't really want- you shouldn't be sacrificed. You would literally kill yourself, just for werewolves to continue living."

"But Maki, I did my research. And it said that if I were to become a werewolf, I could respawn as a vampire."

"Is it just a possibility or...?"

"A possibility. But I should be fine."

"I- do you really want to do this?" I asked, making sure that she wanted me to turn her first.

"Yeah. I'm 100% sure."

"Okay.." I sat closer to her. She moved her hair to the other side of her neck.

"Wait, do you really want me to turn you?"

"Yes, Maki. I want you to turn me. I trust you." she reassured me. I felt myself blush for some reason, but proceeded to move my fangs to her neck.

Then, I bit her.

"Ah-" she tried to suppress the pain by grabbing onto my hair.

I felt so bad, she seemed like she was in pain.  

"M-maki, it h-urts." I wanted to tell her that with just a little more blood, i'd be done.

But then she passed out.

⋆♱✮♱⋆

Yeah, we're getting closer and closer