Best friend

Yeah, find you in the dark, find you in the darkness

⋆♱✮♱⋆

Jungsook pov

"Do you know where we are right now?" his question ringed in my ear.

I was too mesmerized by his beauty.

"Miss?" he asked, waving his hand in front of my face, knocking me out of my daze.

"Oh, sorry!" I facepalmed myself.

"No, no. It's alright. But do you know where we are right now?"

"Uhh-" I was cut off by Taki.

"Oh, Jungsook! What are you doing out here? We're about to have din-" He stopped talking at the sight of the man in front of me.

"Uh, who are you?" Taki asked him.

"I'm Park Jongseong. You can call me Jay for short."

"Taki." he replied shortly. Jay nodded and faced me again.

"Well, it was nice to meet you, Jungsook. I hope we can meet again soon." Jay flashed me a smile, showing all of his cute dimples.

They remind me of Wonnie.

"Y-yeah! Hey, Taki? Can Jay stay for the night? He might be really lost." Taki looked Jay up and looked back at me.

"I'm not sure if the others will agree, but maybe we can try. Let's bring him inside." He beckoned me and Jay to come inside the house.

I turned towards Jay, "Are you okay with staying with us until you're not lost anymore?"

"Yes, I really appreciate you kindness, too." He flashed me another smile before we followed Taki inside the house.

As we went in, I could tell that Jay was uncomfortable due to all of the glares that the boys were giving him.

Especially Jo and Nicholas.

"Hey, Jungie~." Maki came up to me, "Who's he?" he motioned to Jay.

"Ah, this is Jay. Jay meet Maki, my best friend!" I introduced them to each other.

They smiled at each other and started to talk. 

I smiled, looking at how easily Maki can make friends.

I'm so jealous.

Just then, Jo came up to me.

"Jungsook, who is that guy?" 

"Ah, my new friend! Isn't he attractive?" I asked him, forgetting that I was talking to my suitor.

Jo scoffed, "So you find him attractive? Why doesn't he court you instead of me?" he rolled his eyes and walked off to his room.

"Wait, Jo!" I wanted to go after him, but then Ej approached me.

"Maybe you should give him some space. He might need to calm down."

I nodded. 

"Hey, make sure that Jay's comfortable here, would you? I know, Maki's kinda helping, but the more the merrier, right?" Now it was Ej's turn to nod at me.

"Yeah, I will. But you should take a rest now. I know you've had a long day today, and you're still probably thinking about your brother."

Oh yeah. 

I forgot that they knew.

But didn't tell me.

"Thanks." I faked a smile and headed to my room, before snuggling into a pillow and drowning myself in my salty tears. 

I need a hug right now.

Just then, I heard a knock in my door.

"C-come in!" I slightly shouted. My voice sounding a little off due to me just crying.

"Hey, are you alright."

It was Maki.

I'm so lucky to have him as a friend.

I shook my head, "C-can I get a hug?" I asked him, more tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

Then he came up to me and engulfed me in his arms.

I hugged back, crying even harder in his embrace.

A few minutes later, when I felt better, I decided to muster up the courage to ask him something.

"Maki, why didn't you guys tell me about Jungwon?"

⋆♱✮♱⋆

Knock, knock, knock, knock, knocking on, let me go