Final Special

(I had this planned out I forgot to upload this one here the last special)

Skit 1: Yankee's End (Yankee's in Tank x Tankery End short Crossover special) 

Title: Yankee's End - Tank x Tankery Comedy Crossover Special

---

The skit begins with Houston plummeting from the sky, elegantly pulling his parachute cord and making a stylish landing in a dense forest. As he detaches from his parachute, he's startled to find another Commander high schooler landing right in front of him.

"Houston?" Edward smirks smugly, as if he's auditioning for a role in Houston's own life.

"Edward?" Houston replies, looking baffled. Before any meaningful conversation can happen, they both nonchalantly shrug and continue on their way.

Cut to the jail cell where prisoners from the fall of the Alamo are kept. Houston is skillfully lockpicking the cell, while Joey and Elijah patiently wait alongside other captives. Meanwhile, Edward is shamelessly hitting it off with Maho, sweet talk flowing smoothly between them. As the locks click open, Joey and Elijah make their escape. However, Houston notices Edward and Maho taking things to the next level, with Maho initiating an unexpected kiss.

"What!" Houston exclaims, his face a mix of shock and confusion.

The scene shifts to Psycho Mantis engaging Edward and Houston in a battle. Edward, surprisingly agile, dodges Psycho Mantis's psychic attacks with finesse, narrowly avoiding flying objects. On the other hand, Houston, not so gracefully, is getting smacked around by the invisible forces.

In the midst of the chaos, Edward is effortlessly showing off his skills, while Houston is comically stumbling and getting hit by every psychic object in the room.

The skit continues with Edward, determined and carrying the unconscious Maho, desperately navigating the sewer system to escape from the relentless pursuit of Commander Anderson's guards. Houston, still recovering from the brutal torture inflicted by Anderson, is also running through the sewer, guards hot on his heels.

As Edward reaches a dead-end near a waterfall in the sewer, Anthony, Anderson's second lieutenant, and Sienna, the Vice Commander, catch up to him. Anthony aims his gun at Edward, confidently declaring, "There's no way out!"

But in a daring move, Edward, still carrying Maho, decides to take the plunge, jumping below the waterfall. Anthony and Sienna, momentarily stunned, rush to the edge of the waterfall but are unable to stop Edward's escape. Meanwhile, Houston is unfortunately recaptured by the guards, adding a touch of misfortune to his already challenging situation.

Suddenly, an explosion rocks the scene, tossing Houston and Red like ragdolls. The smoke clears to reveal Edward facing off against Commander Anderson's tank. Edward skillfully dodges a cannon shot, showcasing his agility.

Red, carrying Houston over his shoulder, shouts encouragement to his older brother, "Don't give up, Don!"

Houston, still bewildered by the chaotic events, chimes in, "I can't believe this is happening!" 

It then shows Maho and Edward finding solace in each other's company, Maho resting her head on Edward's chest and wrapping her arms around him. The trauma of the recent events has brought them closer, seeking comfort in the midst of chaos. Meanwhile, Houston, witnessing this intimate moment, looks downcast and sighs, regretting not being the one by Maho's side. He kicks the dirt with frustration, clearly unhappy about Edward stealing the spotlight.

The scene shifts to Edward gearing up to confront Commander Anderson. However, Houston, fueled by a sudden burst of determination, shoves Edward aside, sprinting towards Anderson to settle the score himself.