𝟎𝟐𝟔

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

Y/N

"DO you need any help in the kitchen?" I asked, Shindo smiled and shook her head.

"Well, aren't you the sweetest! But no dear I don't need any help."

"Okay, well..." not knowing what to do with myself I walked away to help Shouta with the bags. I see him put the bags by the front door and go back to the car. I follow behind, turning to see Riley with Eri sitting on the couch with Hitoshi.

"Here let me help you," I said, Shouta had a little frown on his face as he moved the bags. He shook his head and sighed.

"No love, it's fine." He responded, I walked but him as we made our way back to the house. "Thank you baby" I gave him a peck before walking back into the house.

"Finally Shouta! You took forever" His mother called. She shook her head as she placed more food on the table, "You took too long, are you out of shape? I'll put less food on your plate."

Shouta didn't say anything but sighed and rubbed his eyes, "With that attitude, you'll lose Y/n!" She exclaimed as she was walking about. It just slipped out of her mouth like she says it daily. I gave Shouta a look as she replied, "Sorry Mom, a lot of bags"

He gave me a look before putting down the rest of my bags. "Look, you ever know! Plus ones for all of us! I packed matching clothes!" He playfully fooled his eyes and kissed me.

"You love your matching outfits." He looked at the bags and sighed, "I'll go and put this in the room."

"Here! Let me help this time" I used my quirk to levitate the bags, following Shouta to the room. I couldn't see the look his mother was giving me.

IT was dark outside when Shouta's mom set the table with all the food and desserts she had made. We had yet to see his father. Shouta and Riley sat on either side of me. Hitoshi and Eri sat in front of me with their plates.

"Nana, where's papa?" Hitoshi asked poking and prodding at this food. Shouta was doing almost the same thing, he looked anxious. We hear the door open and we see this man walk in. He takes off his hat and looks exactly like Shouta.

He had his long grey hair and a big Viking beard, he had a deer belly. His eyes were red, unlike both Shindo and Shouta's black eyes. (Shouta's had a red hue to them in the right lighting). But Shouta took after his father more. He was tall, yet short for his age. He had a hard look as he walked to the table.

Shouta immediately stood up and faced his father. "Dad.."

"Shouta.."

There was a silence in the room before Shouta's dad started to laugh, "Look at you! You look more like me every day!" He laughed pulling Shouta into a hug, which he relaxed into. I smiled when he looked at me with a bigger smile.

"And you must be the lucky lady, I'm Aoto Aizawa! It's wonderful to meet you!" He smiled and hugged me, I gasped at the sudden movement and hugged him back. Shouta didn't get his personality from his dad.