𝟎𝟏𝟗

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

Y/N

WARM. I felt warm. Which is weird, I usually walk up cold. Yawing I turned around and looked at Shouta. He looked so peaceful. I kissed him lightly on the cheek, his arms tighten around me pulling me closer.

I smiled and, somehow got out of his iron grip. I was hungry. I put on one of Shouta's shirts before heading to the kitchen. Honestly, I'd forgotten how long we went for.

We were both deprived for so long, we didn't know how to stop. But I enjoy every second of it. Shouta was a loving lover. He knew what and how to do everything.

I bit my lip a little at just the thought of last night. I sighed looking around in the refrigerator thinking about what to cook.

"Ok Y/n, time to make the best morning after sex breakfast...." I grabbed some eggs and rice. Ready to cook up the best Tamagoyaki I've ever made?

HUMMING to the sound of some R&B playing I cooked this food, putting my heart and soul into this.

"Morning." Shouta had this deep voice, that turned me on immensely. He hugged me from behind kissing my neck. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I stirred the rice and left the eggs on low so they can stay warm. The rice wasn't done yet.

"Morning sexy" he chuckled at the nickname and pulled me closer to him. And the 'Pussy Fairy' by Jhené Aiko started to play. I turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck, swaying side to side with him. He smiled and moved with me.

"I know you love fucking me" I playfully sang to him, he threw his head back and laughed.

"Well you're not wrong" he replied, leaning down to kiss me. I hummed and deepen the kiss. Shouta's hands gripped my ass and lifted me.

"Ah, Shouta!" He bit my lip setting me on the counter, he kissed down my neck. I pushed him away lightly and chuckled.

"We have to eat, I put my blood, sweat, and tears into this food" He kissed me again, helping me off the counter.

"Thank you love, do you need any help?"

"Mhm," I looked at the food and shook my head. "Maybe set the table, the rice is done"

He smiled and grabbed the plates and set the table for me. I grabbed the pan with the Tamagoyaki and placed it on our plates giving Shouta an extra one.

I grabbed the pot of rice and put it on the table as well, Shouta had sat down with a smile on his face ready to eat. "You know I have a rice cooker?"

"Yeah, but I've never used one before." I just shrugged and gave a prayer before eating my amazing Tamagoyaki. Shouta gasped and shook his head.

"O.m.g. No way..." his hand went to his chest and he whipped fake tears. "Y/n I can't believe this..."

I rolled my eyes at this dramatic man, "Okay, okay... I get it."