𝟎𝟐𝟓

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

Y/N

"WE should go on a vacation," I said putting everyone's plates on the table. The whole family was here so I thought it would be a good idea to cook dinner for everyone.

I sat in between Riley and Shouta as Hitoshi and Eri sat in front of us. "That's a really good idea. After everything.." Hitoshi said taking a site of his food and moaning. "Oh my...Y/n this is so good!" He smiled and took another bite. I had made shepherd's pie with a side of homemade rolls.

"I know my mama knows how to make some bomb ass food!" Riley boasted as he ate the food with a smile on his face, I ruffed his face and flicked his forehead.

"No cussing at the table." Eri and Shouta took a bite into me, Eri lit up and smiled with a mouth full of food.

"Eri close your mouth," Shouta said after chewing his food, she nodded and chewed before smiling, "Miss Y/n this is good!"

"Thank you, babies. I'll make sure to pack it for your lunch" I smiled and went to eat my food. The conversation flowed softly as we ate.

"If we were to go on vacation where would we go?" Asked Shouta the kids. Riley shrugged and sighed.

"I don't know, me and Mama have done almost everything together." I smiled and nuzzled his head. I promised myself I would be better than my parents, giving my child everything I didn't have. So for most of our vacation, I've taken him to the zoo, universal Studios Japan. Though we haven't gone outside of Japan yet.

"We can take a trip to the country and visit Nana!" Eri said with a smile. I turned to Shouta, "Your mom right?"

He sighed and nodded his head before turning to Eri with a small smile, "Maybe next time sweetheart."

Eri smiled faded and she nodded going back to eating and talking to Riley. Hitoshi rolled his eyes and leaned in closer to me. "Nana is kinda of a bitch"

"Hitoshi!" Shouta raised his voice and flicked his son's forehead. "What? It's true!"

"We'll talk about that later mister.."

Hitoshi grumbled and looked at me, "Just me she's a whole bitch and she can eat my ass." He got up from his spot at the table and went to his room before his dad could say anything about it.

Eri looked like she had no idea what had happened and Riley was nodding in agreement. "My grandpa is a hoe and my grandma is a bitch too"

"Boy don't make me pop you!" I said as he smiled and walked to his room too. Leaving Shouta, Eri, and I alone.

"NO babe I'm not ashamed of you it's just my mother is..."

I rolled my eyes at Shouta's shitty excuse of not wanting to go to his mother's for the break. We've been dating for about 7 months and we haven't been in a rush to meet each other's parents because we never really had to opportunity to do so.