𝟎𝟏𝟖

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

Y/N

SHOUTA pulled up to his house, and after that long drive, we finally made it. I unbuckled my seat and opened the door. Grabbing Shouta's hand as he was coming to open my door. He chuckled following me up to his door.

He opened the door, letting me walk in first. As I looked around his house, looking at all the photos on the wall. Of his family. I smiled at all the photos of Eri and Hitoshi.

"Cute," I said looking back at Shouta, who was undoing his tie. I bit my lip, looking at him.

"My bedroom is the last one on the left." Was all he said, looking down at me. I turned around walking to his bedroom.

I opened the door and walked in. The room looked so nice. He had a huge bed in the middle, with a big balcony on the right side. He had a walk-in closet, that had a big mirror that was facing the bed. There were clothes on the walls, which made me think if he wears most of these clothes. They were mostly neutral colors anyways, but most of them didn't look like his style. And there was a door to the bathroom.

I felt Shouta's body press against mine. His breath was on my neck as he kissed it. I moved my head giving him more room to kiss it. His hand slid to the ends of my dress moving it up to my waist, exposing my thighs and my thong.

"Shouta.." I mumbled feeling his hands move to the sting of my dress to undo it.

"Y/n," he said in a breathless tone. Moving us to the closet. I watched as he lit up the whole room, seeing a big enough bench in the middle. Which was right in front of the mirror. Shit.

"Is this okay? I want a good look at your face." He said looking at me through the mirror. His eye was low looking at my body through the mirror. His hand moved all over my body making me feel hot.

"Yes, it's fine" I turned around and kissed Shouta. His hands slid down to my ass, gripping both cheeks. He picked me up and sat down on the with me in his lap. Which surprised me, I chuckled mighty as he was able to pick me up. I could feel his arm muscles clench around me as he held me.

I moved my hands to his slightly unbuttoned shirt, finishing it for him. Sliding it off his body. Feeling up his body. Feeling his muscles, that hero work is paying off.

His hands moved up to my shoulders sliding my dress off of them. His hands folded with my breast making my mouth into his mouth.

"Shouta..." I gasped as he kissed and bit on my neck. His hands undid my bra and threw it somewhere in the closet. He laid me down on the bench, kissing down my body.

He kissed around my pussy before moving 
my thong to the side, sliding his fingers up and down my slit. "Mhm...Shouta"

He smiled at my noises, tensing me. Kissing everywhere but where I wanted him to kiss.

My thighs, all over my legs. My chest, my shoulders, my neck. His hands touched everywhere they could reach.

"Can I eat you out? I want these pretty legs around my neck." Shouta's face had a flush to it, as he rubbed my thighs. Sliding the dress that was still hiked on my waist, completely off of me.