𝟎𝟐𝟑

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

Y/N

HITOSHI and I got in the car and made our way to the mall. Hitoshi was on the aux and playing Wave to Earth. It was a very relaxing ride.

We talked about the most random stuff. Hitoshi mostly told me about his classmates and then we got on the topic of his relationship life. Or his nonexistent one.

"I literally got rejected last year. I haven't dated anyone. But there is this one guy I like." Hitoshi sighed thinking about the guy he liked. Blushing a bit.

"Oh really? Why not ask him out?"

"You not upset that I like guys?"

"No, didn't you mention you had a boyfriend? What happened to him?"

"Oh, he cheated on me. And this guy I'm talking about, Izuku, he was there before and after my break up."

"Ohhh, okay so you like Izuku?"

"Yes."

"Well, just ask him if he wants to go on a date."

Hitoshi looked at me with a straight face and shook his head. "That's boring." I laughed at him, as he went on to tell me an idea he had to ask him out.

"MY god. We are finally here!" Hitoshi said getting out of the car after I parked it. Hitoshi stretched his arms out before grabbing his phone.

"I didn't expect traffic to be that bad" I sighed grabbing my purse, locking the car, and walking with Hitoshi to the mall. He linked his arm with mine as he walked around.

"I felt like I was getting car sick." He rubbed his neck, his face falling. I patted his head as he led me to a store. Hot Topic.

He walked around grabbing shirts to look at and putting them back, I went back and picked up the shirts he wanted. "You Hitoshi, I don't mind getting you things." He looked at me, holding all of these shirts. He smiled, "Seriously?" I nodded as he grabbed the shirts from me and went to the register.

I rolled my eyes with a smile before going to pay for his stuff. He held the bag as he talked about this show he'd watched.

We walked around more before we decided to head to the food court. "Man, I kind of want some sushi," Hitoshi mumbled as I led him to a sushi spot.

"This is my favorite one! It's so good!" I smiled leading him into the line.

"You know, you're the first girlfriend to actually like us." Hitoshi chuckles, rubbing his neck.

"Most of Dad's other girlfriends didn't last long except for one. And that one was traumatic for everyone involved. We had to go to family therapy for a while." His face when grim remembering what had happened to him. I rubbed his back and smiled at him.

"Your father is the first man who has treated Riley and me with respect. I can only repay him for that. Your father is an amazing man and I can only hope you'll accept me. You and Eri are amazing children, and I would love to get you to know better." I cupped his face and kissed his cheek as he smiled and sniffed a little. He looked away and wiped his eyes.