𝟎𝟐𝟒

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

SHOUTA

"THAT bitch is fucking crazy," Y/n said, speaking from the bathroom. I was sitting on the bed grading my student's work. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

Y/n has been going at this for an hour. Ever since she got into the shower she just started to go off on Joke. I'm not complaining but I don't want to hear about her either.

"She is babe"

Y/n came out of the bathroom with a robe on walking into our shared closet. I looked into the closet seeing her without her robe on, I watched as her ass jingled with each step she took. And she bent down and lord have mercy.

"Lookin' sexy over there!" I said walking into the closet to spank her. Y/n gasped and tried around to hit me. I laughed and pulled her into a hug.

"You should have seen how scared Hitoshi was.." she mumbled, hugging me tighter. I sighed and nodded my head.

"I know, he was pretty young when everything had happened. But that part isn't my story to tell."

"I know it just made me want to fight her so much more." She said fake punching my chest. I laughed and grabbed her before kissing her.

She laughed and kissed me back before lightly hitting me in my chest, "You keep kissing me, do you want me to shut up?" She grabbed her lotion and sat down at her vanity, by the way, she refused to let me get her a new one, putting some on her legs. Her legs shined as she rubbed it in looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe, maybe not.." I leaned down and kissed her again. She shook her head and chuckled.

"And you just love kissing me too."

"I do. Are you complaining about it?"

"Definitely not."

She stood up and kissed me, wrapping her arms around me. "Well, I didn't tell you to stop.." I picked her up by her thighs, kissing her. She groaned into the kiss, getting comfortable. I slapped her ass, making her moan a little louder, gently laid on the bed.

She gridded at me, before leaning off from the kiss and smiled. She took united her robe, and she looked so sexy just doing the most beautiful thing to do. I was just admiring her body, she grabbed my hand leading it up to her chest.

"Shouta?" She moaned lightly, as she rolled her hips on me.

"Mhm?" I responded through my teeth, slowly grinding up. She stopped.

"No baby. Today's going to be a little different." She sat up off of me, and I groaned. She slipped the robe off completely, I moaned looking at her.

"I've been very stressed."

"You have"

"And I need to relieve some of that stress"

"You do"

"And I know one perfect method to relive some of it." She slid down and pulled down my pants kissing my things lightly. My legs twitched lightly at her kisses.