𝟎𝟎𝟐

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

NEZU and I went over all of my job responsibilities. I was not only representing UA but some of the teachers there that didn't have lawyers. Which is what I'll be working on next, with some of my own trusted lawyers.

We also went over cases that the old lawyer was supposed to do but was fired because them spilling details to the press for money. Giving that information to the press would only make it spreed to the LOV.

Most of the cases weren't strong enough to even go through the court so we were good for the most part.

We also went over work hours, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I would be here at UA. I'd work till 7-2 which is amazing because Riley gets out at 3.

I was worried this job would take away my time from Riley, which was why I was hesitant to have this meeting and take the job offer.

Nezu and I went over the last details of my job requirements, which weren't bad at all. This job is manageable and I won't be seeing a lot of people.

I had to sign a contract, basically saying I swear to secrecy and if I do leak anything to the press or anyone out of your UA they have the right to arrest me. Which again makes sense, especially with the LOV running around anyone can be a traitor.

I signed with no problem, I wouldn't have anyone to tell this stuff to anyways.

Nezu clapped his hands and smiled, "I'm glad to have you on the team!" He shook my hand and hopped off his chair, walking me to the door.

"It's a pleasure, to work with you Nezu!" I walked out of his office and he lead me to the teacher's lounge.

"I would like for you to meet some of UA's teachers!" He opened the door, I walked and I saw the man who helped me early. He was asleep on the floor.

There was this man with banana lookin ass hair blasting music, and there was a woman with a whip trying to wake the man on the floor.

I let out a chuckle as Nezu cleared his throat making everyone in the room stop what they were doing and looked at us.

I have a bow and said, "Hello everyone, I'm Y/n Lee, you can just call me Ms. Lee. I'm UA's new representative lawyer"

AIZAWA

I was woken up by Nemuri whipping me. I don't even know what she was trying to wake me up until I heard her voice.

"Hello everyone, I'm Y/n Lee, you can just call me Ms. Lee. I'm UA's new representative lawyer"

She had my full attention, again.

She smiled as Nemuri and Hizashi went to greet her. I was stunned by the silence I could say or do anything.

I was surprised I didn't fumble my words when I was talking to her earlier. She was so pretty and her smile is beautiful, her hair looked like a cloud. And her skin looked so beautiful with the lighting of the room.

I thought I had seen a goddess in front of me like I died and gone to heaven and met an angel.

She shook their hands and stayed at the door with Nezu. She didn't seem comfortable going into the room until Nezu's ushered her in.

She made her way to me and bent down, "I guess we meet again.." she whispered holding out her to shake mine.

"Do I get a name?" She questioned. I pulled my hand back, getting out of my sleeping bag slightly so more of my upper body was showing.