𝟎𝟏𝟔

Thinking ' '

Out loud " "

Past 'Italics'

Y/N

IT has been a week since Riley and I moved into the new house Nezu had set up for us. It was an emotional goodbye to our old house. The house where we had made all of our good memories at.

Riley and I had a goodbye party for our old house, just the two of us. We had some cake and we packed the last of our items together. It was a bittersweet day.

But the new house is much bigger than our old house. Shouta and Bre had helped us move. And that's when they first met, of course, Bre tried to brag and say she set us up. Which in a way she did.

But Shouta and her got along but in a good way. Most of my exes were too friendly with Bre and of course, she would pull away but they didn't. So it was refreshing.

Once Shouta and Bre left, Riley and I had another little party. We ordered a pizza and watched movies in my new room.

It was a change but a good one. I knew we would be safer here. Before I knew it it had been another week since we moved. Riley went back to school, I went back to work.

Everything was good.

I walked into my building with coffee in my hand and a bag in my other. Today was the day I went to the office. I had a lot of work piled up because of my 'at least' on mouth leave.

"Good morning Ms. Lee," said my assistant walking close behind me once I got into the building.

"Good morning, what is my schedule today?"

"Well you have one in-person meeting, two online, and you have a client going in who happens to be a Pro-Hero. And there is something on your desk for you" She said as we made it to my office floor.

I smiled and thanked her, opening the door. Seeing some chocolate on the table, which happened to be my favorite. My smile only grew only this was from Shouta.

There was a note on the chocolates.

'I know you had a shit week, and you've been talking about this chocolate. So I hope it makes your week a little better. I'll see you tonight for our date' -Shouta.

I groaned. 'I almost forgot about the date tonight'. Shit. I felt bad, I didn't have anything planned yes. But I still felt bad for forgetting.

I sat at my desk, sending Shouta a thank you text. Eating the chocolates and trying to get all the work done. Before my meetings.

The date wasn't till 7 so I have some time.

Y/N

LOOKING at myself in the mirror made me want to puke. This was my first day since James and I don't think I was ready yet.

Riley is only 6, we've been living here since he 3. And I haven't been on a date since. I sighed looking at the time, '6:49'. The date was 7.