Goodbye Ymir

Last time in I was reborn in attack on Titan as a bender

I pressed the bed and it was comfortable and the bed sheet seem very soft, I then walked toward the bathroom to check it and it was very clean and everything seem to be neatly kept.

I then noticed something that made me smile, modern toilets that is can be flushed by pushing a button.

I look at the sink before I opened it and warm weather got out, I closed it before I checked the bathroom water and it was also warm but not warm enough to burn someone, it was just at the right level so that you feel it warm but it would bother you.

I removed my clothes before I hop in the bathroomom, I just wanted to clean myself.
Time skip 6minutes
As soon as I finish taking a bath, I took a towels and wipe myself of the water before I put on some night clothes that they had in the bathroom.

I soon went to bed, where I just laid there for a while

Now we continue where we left off
Time skip.
"I'm not going to learn every language so that I can communicate with every single one of them, sacrifices must be made, I mean I destroyed Russia for that specific reason and mostly because they thought that they couldn't lose in the mother and, they did indeed lose," I said looking, Erwin.

"Isn't it better to have more allies than enemies" Erwin pointed out his point.
"What the point of getting allies that will just stab you in the back," I said looking at me and he seemed to get my point.

"But it is better to make allies as if something happens to you nothing is stopping them from attacking us" Erwin said
"Why do you think I started the nuke project in the first place, it was made as a countermeasure to any country with the ball to try and attack us," I said looking at him but he seemed a bit more willing to make more allies and thus Erwin confuse me as the Erwin I knew wouldn't hesitate to murder them as they pose a threat to humanity.

I sighed heavily before I eventually gave in as I had one last thing to do when this was all over.
Time skip
Jack went around the world with his peace treaty and gathered as much Allie as he could, he wanted to make sure they were at least a bit loyal so he tested their loyalty a bit with a few faltering but most of them stayed headstrong.

He cut ties with all the ones that were faltering and continued to move forward as his goal was just right in front of him, he suddenly heard Ymir's voice in his head

"Jack/Thorn may you accompany me in one last walk," Her voice said in his head.

He suddenly appeared in the path and Ymir looked much older, she looked about the age she was when she had died.

"Can you please hold my hands" She said to him softly.
"With pleasure," I said as I held her hands and as we touched hands, she seemed very happy.

A few seconds later, reality started warping around us as we appeared back in the past, I saw them Thorn and Ymir meet again for the first time and I saw their whole life but something was different this time.

When they had escapes, they never went back to the camp and instead, they went somewhere far away and lived in the forest.

They had kids together and grew old together
"I wish that was how it was" I heard Ymir's voice say and it sounded sad.

"Don't worry about it, all that matters now is that you are not a slave anymore" I said softly to which she seemed to take to heart and seem extremely happy.

We continued to watch history unfold and I saw a lot of stuff but I was a bit worried about my brain as I was already struggling with 2 lives worth of memory and I didn't want to go insane from it and so I did not really pay attention to them but instead paid attention to the stars.

I suddenly appeared on a familiar hill before I noticed myself, he stared at me and seemed like he could see me and after a while, he told me to go away and I appeared somewhere else.

I was now looking at myself hunting a deer, and looking at it, it reminded me of some very painful memory but after a while, we were gone.

I then appeared back on the day the wall were attacked and I could see the previous version of Ymir whispering something in Mikasa hears.

"Oh so that's why she wanted to play outside that day," I said softly
"I was a bit jealous of how much time she was spending with you, "Ymir said to which I nodded.

"I'm guessing this isn't your only offense"I said and to my word she said" It isn't"

As I continued to get a premium view of my time, I finally saw that the reason the titan seemed to only be attacking Mikasa was because she wouldn't allow them to hurt me and so they went for the next thing..... her.

After a bit, I appeared to the place that Historia told me she forgot who I was to which the mini Ymir seemed to be very mad about.

We appeared to when I beat Historia's dad up and I could see just a mini Ymir in the background cheering me on.

Every time that I fell asleep, she would make sure that I slept comfortably.
It was adorable but the one of the last things is saw her do was push Historia toward me as she was hesitating.

I then saw that Rod Reiss got eaten by a titan that appeared in the walls and the titan only ate Rod as if that was his purpose.

After I saw all that, Ymir disappear next to me and I alleared back where I was before she called me.
"Guess the era of Titan is over," Jack said with a soft smile

Time skip.

"The earth has been in peace for 130 years may any of you tell me why," A teacher asked his class.

"It because of the last king of Eldia, he created an era of piece all around the world 130 years ago, "A student said with black hair said

"Great Job,Jackson"The teacher said before the bell rang and everybody ran out.

The world had entered piece 130 years ago and everyone could now enjoy it and to anyone that disturb the peace between Nation, they will have to face the power of the alliance and if it comes to it, the power of the benders.

"I wonder what kind of guy he was"Jackson said.
"Jackson, mom is here we better hurry or she might best us up"A girl said to which that caused Jackson to sweat and follow her.

The end

A/N it is done, I now have more experience in writing books and I feel like I didn't fully flesh it out but now I have more experience and I will make another attack on Titan story but for now, I'm just working on getting better at expressing emotion through a chapter.