Teaching her how to cook

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

Why can't I hit her, it is just Ymir'Thorn thought before it him, no matter how much he wanted to deny it, he loves her, and he cherishes her.

So when he saw the titan fist getting raised up and was about to fall down on him for the last time before he dies, he let out a small smile before saying

"So this how I die huh, I always thought it would be old age, if there is an afterlife I'm ready to go there"

He close his eyes as the punch landed killing him, How ironic he die by the hand of the person, he swore to protect.

Now we continue where we left off

I felt pain everywhere on my body, it was atrocious, I felt like I could die at any moment, but then everything went dark and when I open my eyes again, I was back on the couch and the sunlight was hitting me on my eyes, I slowly got out of the couch with a severe migraine, my brain was in a lot of pain, so I just laid down on the couch waiting for the migraine to eventually stop so I can go on to my day to day life, as usual, it stayed there for what felt like an eternity and the more the migraine stayed the lesser I remember about earth but the more information I remember about Thorn.

After a while, the headache eventually stopped and I just stayed on the couch for a bit before I eventually got up, my brain was filled with new knowledge on how to bend the element better but at the same time I couldn't remember the face or my friend or family if I had one in the first place, I walked toward the bathroom where I took care of my daily need, I then went to the room that Mikasa was currently sleeping in and knocked on the door while saying in a tired voice" "It's mourning, time to wake up sleepy head"

I heard no answer so I opened the door to see that she was still sound asleep, I sigh heavily when I noticed that and I decided to walk toward her, when I got close to the bed I sat down on the bed before carefully shaking her to wake her up, "fine more minutes" She groaned tired,

"It is mourning and today is my free day so I can teach you how to cook, "I said while slowly shaking her

she woke instantly after I said that, it's as if she was waiting for me to say that, "promise" she said as soon as she woke up.

"Promise," I said, and as soon as she heard that, she immediately went to the bathroom, 20 minutes or so later she came out, completely clean, and suddenly full of energy.

She dragged me to the kitchen while I on the other didn't have that much energy she seem like she was brimming with it, but I frankly don't know how.

"So today let's keep it simple and healthy, so we are going to make Blackened Chicken Salad with Avocado, it's very easy to make, "I said before gathering all the ingredients from the counter

She looked excited so without further ado, I gave her a small bowl and helped her mix together the paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and olive oil. I also taught her how to Coat the chicken breasts with the marinade, I then put the chicken to cook on medium-low heat in a skillet until it was cooked through – for about 15 minutes, I didn't let her do this part because I didn't want to get burn, she complains but understood my worry.

After I told her what to do she followed the instruction pretty clearly as she added the chopped lettuce, diced avocado, tomato, and onion to a large salad bowl, drizzling the olive oil and sprinkling with salt, pepper, and cilantro. She Tosses it to combine and sprinkle with parmesan shavings. She learns stuff extremely quickly,

When the chicken was done cooking on the stove. I helped her transfer the cooked chicken breasts to a cutting board and cut them into 1/2-inch strips, She place them on top of the avocado salad and she was ready to serve the blackened chicken avocado salad.

She looked happy when she looked at the food that she made.

She gave me some and looked with very worried but excited eyes that asked me to eat it,

I listen and I ate it, it was great and I told her the truth, seeing her happy made me smile, After this, I need to go visit Historia to meet her mom, I wonder what she wanted to talk about.