I am sorry

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

He then kick it again from the crack a prison made out of earth came out of the earth and inside the prison, all the soldiers that fell in were seen.

Mc pov
"That is this taken care of, "I said as I look at the mess that I had created.
I could have killed them but I need more recent info about what has been happening outside the wall.

It's cool to know what has been happening in the past, but I want to know what has been happening over the last 5 years.

' The blond dude looks like he was important and fit the description of their senior and the black-haired girl should be Pieck'I thought as I look at them.

I looked at all the material on the floor and I immediately covered all of them on a piece of rock before making them float behind me.

I feel like I have been neglecting earth bending a lot but that is not like I have to use it a lot.
I then took flight.

Now we continue where we left off
I drag them all with me toward the wall and when i arrive at the wall I made sure to throw the prisoner in jail for questioning.
I wanted to wrap everything up nicely, there was no way i would let this go unsolved,i knew that they were here to check up on their allies but I wanted to check for myself on how bad the relationship between the Eldians and normal people was.

It couldn't be so bad, there might be some hope for a peace treaty but if all else fails,the threat of something far stronger than the rumbling can be used.{A/N He talking about a nuke}
I know the basic of how to make one is just spitting an atom in half,i paid attention but with all those memories in my head, my memory is a bit foggy, so worst case scenario, i make it rain meteor on Marley.

The rest of the world should get the hints by then,i mean if i was in their shoes and i saw a single man do that to a nation in one night,i would probably try to ally up to him or try to get rid of him, either way, some blood will have to be shed and that a risk I'm willing to take.

I just went back to the royal projects that I have to finish, hopefully, they don't take that long.
I hope they are as easy to work with as Berthold.
Time-Skip
It's been a few months since we captured them and there are quite stubborn, but after a few talking sessions with me, they talked willingly,i don't like how much more work this is giving me but its not like I can dump it on someone else.{A/N you probably could}

If we were being fair Zeke talked a lot earlier than Pieck, she seems to be either extremely loyal or she has a lot of people she cares about at home, and changing sides might result in their death or their suffering because of it.

Im willing to bet it's the second one, she doesn't seem like the type to be brainwashed by propaganda.
The soldiers we capture on the other hand are pretty useful with their knowledge, they weren't willing to cooperate in the beginning but they change their minds very fast , when they realize their life is on the line.

No one wants their own heart to explode, blood is very deadly if used correctly.
Anyway, now most of my projects are done and just need some testing. all I need to do now is just relax.

i breathe in deeply as I overlook everything I had built over the last month, the people were walking the street happily. Some were on bikes and some were just walking.
There was some hotdog stand from time to time and the house look a bit modern.
This rapid growth did take everyone by surprise but it did not really have a big damage on the economy considering, I exist.{A/N i know he is broken}

The amount of things that can be fixed with my ability is a lot and now considering that I barely get tired,i can do a lot.
After breathing in the air for a few minutes,
"Thorn...please...look...at..me"I heard a voice in my head said,it was a rather voice considering it caused me to fall  200 feet from the sky to the ground in the past.

"I'm....sorry...i..didn't..know"The voice said in my mind
"I can't say anything if i can't see you,"I said to the voice in my head, anyone who sees this, would probably think i lost it because I'm literally talking to myself.

As soon as those words left my lips,my surroundings changed,i was no longer flying in the sky,but i was standing in a desert and it was night, the sky had so many stars in them and in the background, i could see a well in a tree with branches expanding everywhere.

They were a lot of branches and all of them were connected to the tree,the tree was also glowing and from inside the tree a blond girl wearing rags was seen.

I couldn't exactly see her eyes but i could see water getting out of her eyes,I also aged up a couple of years, and even my clothes change to something else

I was now wearing the same clothes he was wearing before he died.{A/N neet}

I look back up at the girl that was talking to me a second ago

I slowly approached her and she kept her head down for some reason, I reached my hand out to her and pull her into a hug.{A/N that was automatic,}

She looked taken aback by it, She started crying after a bit passed,i could feel my shirt getting wet but I didn't mind.
"You don't have to hold it in anymore, "I said as i caressed her hair, my body was mostly moving on automatically and i felt something else take control,i let it be and watched as she cried her heart out, she truly felt guilty.

The only reason she stayed in the path for that long is that she thought she deserved it after what she did. {A/N wait if you make her move on would that mean the power of the titan would be gone?}

A/N i changed the wish that asked for a strong body, now it is an adaptable body,basically Garou from one punch man, late chapter because I thought today was Thursday.