The jealous princess

Last time in i was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

She finish eating it pretty fast before she took the napkin that was near her and used it to wipe her mouth to make sure there was nothing there.

When she was done, she thanked me again before walking past me, she stopped in her tracks when she notice that i haven't moved on my spot for the past 5 minutes or so.

"Jack, you coming, or am i going to have to drag you there,"She said looking at me

"Sorry, it's just that you look a lot more different today,"I said getting out of my trance.

"Stop making excuses and lets go before we get there too late" She said but i could see a tint of red appearing on her face,i smiled because i got to the desired effect.

Now we continue where we left off

"Anyways let's go down the mountain before training starts,"I said looking at Mikasa

"You talking as if, you are motivated to train, "Mikasa said a bit sarcastically.

"I'm not and you know it"I said bluntly

"Then why did you even bother coming here"She replied

"Because..."I try to say before she put her finger in front of my lips and said"Shhh, don't give that because i have to, give me the real reason"

"I love to explore new things, they seem fun and interesting,"I answer

"Those that mean you joined the survey corp because"She try to say before I cut her off and said"Because it sounded fun and exciting, something that would make my blood boil"

"Why.."Mikasa said looking a bit dumbfounded at my reasoning but at the same time, she looked like she was expecting that answer from me.

"When you can control the elements as easily as you can breathe, it gets hard trying to find something that you enjoy and gives you a thrill, something that gives you a deeper meaning, other than being the strongest thing to ever live,"I explained

"So I'm nothing more than something you use to get a thrill" She mutters looking down.

"No, what makes you think that"I said as soon as heard her mutter out those words.

She stayed quiet and said absolutely nothing.

"You are precious and someone that i deeply care about,so whenever any of those thoughts get in your mind talk to me about it and i will try my best to not make you feel like that, "I said giving a small smile.{A/N Does he not realize this is basically flirting}

She nodded her head slowly before she gave me a small smile,' Oh this is just adorable 'I thought while looking at her, at this moment what i didn't realize that she was at this moment, the most important person in my life.

"We are not going to arrive in time at this rate, "I said realizing how slow we were truly walking.

She stopped walking for a second before she jump on my back. I was taken by surprise because i didn't expect to have someone on my back so early.

"You could at least give me a warning, "I said as soon as I got my balance back.

"You should always expect the unexpected"She mutters out near my ear, 'is she quoting me, how dare she.' I thought before I heard her say"You better hurry up or we might be late"

As soon as those words left her mouth, I disappeared from my spot leaving behind a huge crack on the floor.

It was very silent, there was no sound being made whatsoever, but from time to time there was the sound of a girl laughing appearing randomly all throughout the small forest, the laughing seem like it was moving because if you heard about 50 meters away, you will hear it near you instantly,it was as if it was moving.

Pov change Krista

'Where is he' I thought while looking around trying to see if he is here yet

"You looking for someone"I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around to see it was Ymir, and she had a knowing smile on her face.

"No" I replied nearly instantly

"Krista you are a horrible liar and you know it," she said not believing a word I said.

"But I'm not waiting for anyone," I said acting like I wasn't looking around 5 seconds ago

"Oh really," She said looking at me with an unimpressed face.

"Yes really," I said trying to look serious

"So you are not looking for Him, "Ymir said pointing behind me

I immediately turned around to see Jack, I also noticed that he wasn't alone, there was someone on his back, and he was carrying around the Ackerman girl.

I watched as he let her get off his back and talked to her, I saw them laugh.

"They seem very close" I heard Ymir's familiar voice said

I couldn't refute what she was saying because they seemed very close, too close.

"I wonder when those 2 are going to date, "Ymir said

"D.at.e" I said stuttering a bit

"I wonder how long it will take her to confess, but anyway that's none of our business right Krista" Ymir said looking at me

'Jack wouldn't date her right...would he..what those that leave me' I thought

"Ymir,do you think he would accept if she confessed"I manage to let out

"Hm, why are you interested, you don't know him"Ymir answer

"Please just answer me"I said with a lower voice.

"I don't see him refusing, "Ymir said, the word that left her mouth were like somebody dropped a bucket of cold water on me, if this were to happen,i .....

.....

A/N Historia is thorn between choosing to listen to her dad or her hearth but if she take too long, it might be to late. (A/N The thorn was intended)