She got in

Last time in i was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

While walking i open my palm and put all my focus on it, a small fireball appear in my hand but i was trying to make the fire more explosive, more condensed more powerful, but after trying for a while the only thing that happened to the flame was that it changed color, it went from the typical orange color to a bright blue.

"Blue flame that's pretty nice,but this is not what i was after, "I said a bit disappointed before i stop producing flame from my hand, the heat was starting to be a bit unbearable.

"I wonder how the armored titan will fair off against my earth bending,"I said with a thoughtful expression before i said"Who am i kidding,he wouldn't stand a chance,the only titan i see standing a fraction of a chance against me would probably be the founding titan but if that ever happens, that would be future me problem not mine"

Now we continue where we left off

I reached my small home, that could comfortably fit 1 person and if there is more than that, there will be a lot of sharing involved,the reason for that was because the house only had 1 bedroom that only had one bed that i was able to make through some hunting and some bending, and because i planned to be alone for those 3 years, I wanted to see if the romance between Eren and Mikasa would happen if i didn't interfere for those 3 years, I even had time to make an area which I would use only to experiment my idea and see if they work.

I expected to be truly alone, plus with how jealous most of the boys are I'm probably not gonna make any friends, but on a good note i was able to make a working bathroom with the help of bending,

I even have running water in this house and if I'm given enough time,i think i can make the house electrical but because this house might be abandoned after 3 years, I'm not going to do that much work on it.

But on the good side,I don't have to share it with anyone and i can have all this peace and quiet to myself with no one to interrupt me...I was wrong.

"Mikasa what are you doing here"I said looking at the girl with pale skin, gray eyes, and shaggy black hair in front of me.

"Matter how fact, how did you get in the house, I'm sure I put a lock on there, "I said before noticing the makeshift lockpick in her hand

"I got in"She replied bluntly

'Sometimes i wonder how she can be so blunt most of the time' I thought.

"What you just did is a crime, and i could report you for that, "I said

"But you won't," She replied before walking to god know where with a bag in her hand.

"Sometimes i regret teaching her all those skills," I said sighting before i went to the room that i build for the purpose of experimentation and trying out a few ideas, I had in my mind.

"This is just a minor setback,"I said reassuring myself that nothing that will happen here will stop me from my experiment.

"Jack, where is the fridge"I heard Mikasa's voice from outside the room

"Near the living room," I replied before focusing back on what i was doing.

After a while i finally made it,"i spent like 5 hours on this, it better be worth it" I said as i put on a pair of gloves, the first thing that i noticed was that they were strangely comfortable but that was not the only thing, they also felt incredibly light to the point that i wouldn't notice they were there in the first place.

"Let's see if they work, "I said as I started to fire bend, I didn't feel the heat of the flame at all, but because the glove was made with leather it caught on fire and burned to ash, I had no one to blame but myself, why did i think that putting fire next to leather wouldn't cause something terrible to happen.

"There is always tomorrow," I said before writing the notes of everything i did today in a book but i made sure i wrote it, in a language only i would understand a mix of English and some french,i don't want someone finding my notes and claiming my stuff were there.

I put the book down after writing down everything i made today in it,i then walked toward the bathroom where i took a much-needed bath,It took me a while longer than usual considering i was covered in sweats and some grease but after 15 minutes i was done, I dried myself up using a towel.

I changed into some night clothes before i walked toward the only room in the house, i got in bed and fell asleep with no care in the world, I build this bed I'm not leaving it just because Mikasa came here, she is the one that came here uninvited, so why should i be the one sleeping on the couch, plus i don't think she bold enough to get in the bed while I'm in it.