Not again

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender.

"The king show her the defiled corps of a dark skin person and because Thorn was dark skin she thought he die," Mikasa said spoiling more
"If you spoil me one more time, no dessert for a whole month," I said using my most powerful threat to her,dessert.
"You wouldn't dare," She said a bit scared
"Try me," I said with a smile on my face.
"Fine," She said as she close the book in walked toward her room.

"They both fell inside a giant pit of water, and something happen in there that made thorn different than before," She said closing the door of the room. I sight knowing there is no winning this before a small smile appears on my face.

Now we continue where we left off
"I just got spoiled for the whole book, might as well sleep this off," I said scratching the back of my head.

"ahhhh-hhaaaaaa" I yawned feeling tired, I stretch my body a bit trying to relax it and trying to ease the stress off of my body.
I walked slowly to the kitchen and took some eggs out the cabin and decided to make myself some boiled eggs for supper before I finally go to sleep.
I took out a medium size cup and put it on the stove.

I then Place the eggs in a single layer on the bottom of my pot and cover with cold water. The water was about an inch or so higher than the eggs. I Cover the pot with a lid.

I decided to heat it up using my newly found ability which was fire,i boil the egg until they reached they boiling point. I Drainned the water and immediately run some cold water over eggs until the eggs cool down. cooling down the eggs pretty fast helps prevent a green ring from forming around the yolks.

All this took me about 5minute.
I remove the hard shell from the eggs before taking a bite out of each one of them and finishing them all and one bite each.

I wanted to go sleep on the bed but the couch was just that much closer plus I was tired, so I slowly walked toward the couch before falling asleep the second, my head touches the couch.

Pov Change to dreamland
When I open my eyes again, I was no longer sleeping on the couch but It looked like I was outside, I was out of breath, and I was bleeding from an arrow stuck to my back.

I could feel the iron tip of the arrow in my skin.
'How did the arrow even manage to go through my skin'I thought but meanwhile my body was moving automatically.
I hid behind a tree while covering the mouth of someone.

"Shhh," Thorn said covering the mouth of a blond girl.
A bunch of men on horses were passing by.
"Do you know where they went?" One of them said
"They can't go far, they are both injured," Another one said
"Let's look around, I'm sure they are close by," Another one said

After they went away thorn took a breath out before removing his hands from the mouth of the blond girl.
"I'm sorry, I brought you into this"The blond girl said crying

"You really don't have to be sorry Ymir,I wouldn't be able to look at myself if I didn't do anything about it"Thorn said wiping away her tears

'This is nice and all but I think I should have a say when I get those memories, there are very realistic and I feel the pain that Thorn is feeling emotionally and physically' I thought feeling the arrow tip inside my skin, even tho right now I'm more a ghost than a human being, a spectator you might say.

I watched them as they walked around the forest and try to take in a breath next to a tree but fall inside of it.
As soon as Thorn went underwater, I couldn't breathe anymore and my vision was starting to get blurry the last thing that I saw was Ymir's hands reaching out to me as a weird centipede-like creature went to her neck.

While thorn was slowly losing consciousness, I turned around to see something approving us, it was not a centipede but it was a creature that look like it was based on light, the light looked exactly like the light that was around Rob when I meant...

While thorn was slowly losing consciousness, I turned around to see something approving us, it was not a centipede but it was a creature that look like it was based on light, the light looked exactly like the light that was around Rob when I meant him but before I could ponder further on it, it fused with Thorn's unconscious body as the centipede attaches itself to Ymir's neck.

All I saw before losing consciousness was yellow lightning and then there was darkness.
I expected myself to wake up back on the couch but instead, I woke on a poorly made bed feeling tired as hell.

"Is this the afterlife?" Thorn said in a curious tone, before getting hugged from the back.
I flinched even tho technically I wasn't hurt at all but because I feel the same pain that thorn feeling.

"You are alive" I heard the sobbing voice of someone crying behind me.
Thorn flinches a bit before turning around to see Ymir crying while hugging him.
"It will take a lot more arrows to take me down," Thorn said

A/N Fun fact Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water. also, you can still talk without a tongue it's just that someone's words are now very hard to say.