The city in red

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

Time skip a few months
Pov change Marley
"Sir we have lost contact with the beast and cart Titan" A soldier said to his higher up
The higher up dismissed the soldier before he started sweating when the soldier was out of sight.

It would make the soldier think they were weak right now and that is not a image he want to show them.

But Marley had lost all of there titan except the war hammer titan to the walls.
The walls were becoming a serious threat and they needed to be gone.

He reported what he heard to his superior.
After they added all the information together they decide to make a meeting scheduled in a week where they will decide what to do with the eldians in the walls.

They will reclaim there titans and that was a promise, there is no way the wall could survive the power of market technological advantage.

They will make sure when they strike, they destroy everything and make them regret angering the marleyan.

Now we continue where we left off
Time skip a few weeks.
A meeting was in session inside Marley, they needed to see what they would do with the people in the walls.

The eldians in the wall now have 8 out of the 9 titan. The only titan they had under their control was the war hammer titan and the tybur family owned it.

Now they needed to decide about what to do about the threat the wall posed to their safety.
"Silence"somebody said silencing everyone in the room.

The man that had a lot of power in this room because he was willy Tybur.
He was an eldia  but because he was from the tybur family he was treated normally matter how fact,he was treated like royalty.

"What do you think we should do about the titans shifter now in the walls"A man asked willy.
"From the info we got from the walls is that there technologies is far behind us"Willy explained

"what are you suggesting"a man interrupted.
"I suggest that we declare war on paradise and raised it to the floor"He added.

No one in the room see to be having any problems with it. None of them are against the mass slaughtering of hundreds if not thousands of innocent civilians because as they see it.

Paradise is only fill with devils that need to be eradicated,there are not wrong on that part,there is a devil in paradise and he is not against genocide.(A/N nice)

"What about the founding titan" a man said curiously because even if they would attack the island, it would be good to know if the rumbling will not get activated as soon as they step fit into the island.

"The 104 king of eldian made a vow to peace that everyone with the founding titan will obey as long as they have royal blood"Willy explains.

He knows a lot about the people in the walls so he is willing to give all those secrets away so that they could be destroyed.

"And if they is any Ackerman of people with royal blood we will breed them in order to keep control over the founding titan and have some great soldier in the future"A man added (A/N long story short get royal blood in Marley mean now they now have a lot of people to choose from when they wish to transfer the founder..the Ackerman are pretty well know for there combat ability so that should explain itself)

The room shook as the man uttered those words.the chairs were broken and the desk exploded in the middle of all of that carnage a man with dark skin and yellow eyes was seen.(A/N did they just talk about breeding....infront of him....RIP to everyone here in the continent)

"And here go my cover"he said to himself as he pull his hair back.
He looked at everyone in the room before he said "you may call me Jack"

His voice seem threatening like he was holding back a-lot of rages
Some soldier came in the room and try to shoot him but the bullets just bounce off his skins.

"Come one you made holes in my favorite suit," he said as he looked at the holes in his suit.
"Who are you"Willy said a bit scared.
"Why should I tell a dead man who I am"he said.
After he said all the people in the room started dying.

Official from other countries just fell one after the other, he was here to actually hear what the world would do to the wall but after he heard of the breeding programs that pushed his limit.

The inside of the office was completely cover in bloods.
The dark skin man that was now covered in blood walk out the building before his eyes landed on the city of marley.(A/N we all know what he is thinking)

He looked at the city and saw all the abuse happening while people were going on there daily life like nothing happen and that pissed him off.

"May the blood bath begin"He said to himself as he started to walk toward Marley.

This day would be written down in the history books, the day that Marley fell, the day that the country of marley was painted red.

The day that the devil of Eldia came back and murdered every single marleyant personally, he even customized there death for each one of them.

Some example include killing a whole family in front of the dad, crushing a mother skull when the kid was hiding and he knew the kid could see.

Making the last thing the mom saw before she die was her kid getting killed.

Giving people fake hope that they escaped before he found them again and watch as the hope vanish from there eyes.

Some brainwashed Eldians did try to stop him but he knocked them out, or paralyze them temporarily.

That day the sky was painted red in the whole container that Marley was in was destroyed.
"Stay....away...from...me...you...monster..." a woman said trying to get away from a man that was covered in blood.
Her vision suddenly got turned upside as the thing had cut her neck.

The man then looked back at his work before he said
"1 continent down 3 more to go" (A/Nhe said 3 because Antarctica not worth it)

A/N I did think about the idea of peace for a bit before I decided to say fuck that and not do it