Imprison

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender
Thorn, then dragged the body of the Noble and showed it to everyone on the battlefield lowering hoping to lower their morale and not have to kill them all, he didn't want that, when he got in view of the army below he said"I you don't want to end up like him, surrender or die like him"
The soldiers were scared at first but for some reason, because they saw that Thorn was covered in blood, and if they were to bring back the head of the person that killed the king's son, they would be paid handsomely, they decided that instead of running away, they instead rushed toward Thorn with intent to kill.

Some of them were smart enough to flee the battle field, But when Thorn saw them all coming at him ready to kill him, a frown appeared on his face.
"Let's make this quick," He said, you could hear the disappointment in his voice, but he still rushed toward them with his spear.

Now we continue where we left off.

It wasn't even a fight, it was a massacre, none of them really stood a chance but as time went on Thorn started to get tired, at first, it wasn't really noticeable but as time went on it was clear that Thorn was slowing down, he was getting tired, but even tired he was able to kill soldiers like they we're flyes and every hour or so he would try to convince them to stop, so he doesn't have to continue slaughtering them, but they took it as a sign that he was getting too tired to fight and continue to attack him.

No matter how many soldiers came at him Thorn killed everyone that came running at him, they kept on coming it felt like endless soldiers were coming at him, even his spear was broken but that didn't stop him from just straight up punching their skulls in with his superhuman level of strength.

The only person Thorn truly wanted to kill was the king and no one else so he felt like this wasn't really necessary but it was them or him and he chose not to die.

Time skip to 2day
There were two men on horseback that we were going and in the direction that the king sent Thorn to, they looked like they didn't want to be there.
"What do you want to bet this monster is still alive, "One of the men said
"He may be strong but, there is no way he survives an army that large" The second man said
"Have you ever wondered, why the king wants him dead so badly?" The first man said in a questioning tone.

"I frankly don't know," The second guard said
"Anyway all we have to do is find the general of the enemy army and get his body."The first man said
"I think it's gonna be harder than that," the second man said sounding like he saw something unreal.
"What do you mean by that," the first man said confused.

"Look over there," The second man said pointing somewhere. The first man looked in the direction where the second man was pointing his finger at, to see a mountain of corpses that seemed endless no matter how far back you looked there were bodies on the floor, it seemed infinite and size.

But in the middle there was one person that was covered in blood, he was standing still while holding unto a spear, and they could only assume he was the one to do it.
"I can't believe it, he actually murders 100thousand by himself with only a spear as his weapon and no armor whatsoever," The first man said shaking a bit
"He is not a human, there is no way a human can pull this off, he is a monster the devil himself," The second man said in fear looking at only at the teenager.

They got close to the teenager and put their hand over the kid's nose and to their surprise, he was still breathing meaning he was still alive,
There were no scars on him like he had suffered no damage whatsoever.
"We got the body, now let's hurry up and get back before this monster wakes up," The first man said taking the body of the unconscious teenager onto his back.

Time skip
I witnessed as Thorn's body brought back to the king, and also how the king used his unconscious body to make Ymir think he was dead, I never actually saw her cry that much in the anime or the manga, so I was surprised that she cried a lot and, I do mean it when I say a lot, it was like watching someone have a breakdown and there was nothing you could possibly do about it, I thought why did she not check his pulse but considering that this is 2thousand years in the past, I don't expect them to know to much about that but still, you could have checked to see that he was breathing, but I get it she was having a break down so I guess she didn't think to that, when she was done she looked lifeless as if there was nothing there anymore and if I was to describe her I would say she would be what the king said is 'a perfect' slave, after that, I had to watch the king bury, Thorn, for his funeral in front of the Eldian people and Ymir but remove the body from the tombstone a literal day after he buries it, he then proceeded to lock Thorn up in a cell, which is probably the cell that he was in, the first time I saw him in my vision.

Thorn finally woke up a few weeks later and for some reason even if he hadn't eaten anything and the last few days he looked fine.
When the guard noticed that he was awake they notified the king and everything played out like I saw it last time, just this time I knew what led up to this point.

I also noticed that three years passed from Thorn's supposed death to the birth of Sheena Fritz, The king came into Thorn's cell for one of his weekly visits.
"How does it feel that the only person that you loved bore the kids of the person you hated the most?"He said looking at Thorn
"Are you still salty about the fact that your actual wife moaned out my name when you were having sex with her because if yes, believe me, I didn't touch her" Thorn said looking very unbothered

The King looked furious, it seem like no matter how hard he try, he can't seem to break Thorn's mental defense, and even in his current state, he can still get under his skin so easily.

"Why do you look so mad, it's not my fault I'm attractive, it's not like all the girls you have taken as wives think about me," Thorn said sarcastically
A vein appeared on the king and that told Thorn

"Why do you look so mad, it's not my fault I'm attractive, it's not like all the girls you have taken as wives think about me," Thorn said sarcasticallyA vein appeared on the king and that told Thorn

I'm everything he needed to know.
"Anyway who took credit for my 'death'" Thorn said adding emphasis on the death part. what he didn't know was that even do he was declared dead, no one took credit for killing him there were too mentally scarred to do that, and all of them just assumed he got poisoned or something. Some even believe that he was still alive.

"You were looking like you were about to break a few weeks ago what happen," The king said remembering the last time he visited Thorn with the baby Sheena, he looked like he was about to break.
"I moved on, what was the point of loving someone if they won't love you back? I did spend a few weeks and months thinking, on what you have that I don't and I came to the conclusion, that it didn't really matter because I'm better than you in every way imaginable but, I should thank you for opening my eyes to how stupid I truly was," Thorn said getting up and slightly breaking off his chains. (A/N they are not fully broken)

(So that what Mikasa meant when she said he changed, wait everything is happening on the order she spoiled me those which means this dream won't be over until the meeting between them or Thorn's death,' I was not too happy about that but at the same time I knew thorn was lying about him not caring about Ymir)

A/N No matter how weak Thorn is physically, he will always find a way to annoy the king or get under his skin.