Krista shell slowly breaking

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender
"He doesn't seem like he hates you, and you don't hate him, so it definitely not that, "Ymir said with a questioning look.

I didn't say anything, she looked at me before saying"He doesn't look like the kind that would be intimidated by someone else and he from what I see he can tolerate a lot of things"

"How do you know so much," I said a bit confused about how she can describe Jack so well when she only talked to him once.

"You seem to be a bit obsessed with him so I wanted to see what does he have to get your attention so much" Ymir answered bluntly

"It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you have some affection toward him, so what holding you back," Ymir said looking at me with an eye that say what stopping you.

"I swear if you say some stupid shit about you didn't do it because you were scared for him, I will be disappointed in you, "Ymir said

Now we continue where we left off

I open my mouth to try to say something but nothing came out, no word I just look like a fish with my mouth open like that(A/N yes she knows what fishes are, Jack was her teacher for like 2years and he frequently go to the ocean and bath in the river, it would not be a stretch to say he told her what fishes are, or even show her a fish)

"You are a lost cause, "Ymir said looking at me with some disappointment in her eyes
"What are you disappointed for, "I said looking into her disappointed eyes.

"I didn't think I would ever find anyone like you, matter how the fact I didn't even think they existed, "Ymir said before sighing deeply
"What do you mean find anyone like me," I said a bit confused.

"I didn't think I would find someone with no backbone but then I found you, "Ymir said
"What do you mean by that, "I said still a bit confused

"You're a disappointment and will never amount to anything, "Ymir said raising her voice a little bit and positioning herself just good enough so that she look like she wearing over me and looking down on me.

I just looked down and did not dare raise my head up.
"This what I'm talking about no backbones, you just sat there and took it, this is not a good attitude," Ymir said looking at me.

"Sometimes you going to have to stand up for yourself, be a bit selfish you are not some docile dog," Ymir said with one of her hands on my shoulder.
"I don't want to be mean" I responded
"You can be just as nice as you are right now but just have more of a backbone or a more ferocious side, "Ymir said looking at me in the eyes

"what if he hates me after all I did," I said remembering all the time I acted as if I didn't know him.
"Heh, why do you spend your time pondering on what if, "She said looking at me with a bored expression

"I mean, I did act like I didn't know him," I said with some shame leaking out of my voice.
"If he is half as nice as you describe all you will need to do is apologize for your actions and he will probably say yes"She answers bluntly

"What if he doesn't have the same feeling for me as I have for him"I said a bit hesitant.
"You will never know unless you try, and if you don't try you will forever regret it, "Ymir said as she went into a corner to lie on a tree

"What are you doing," I said to her a bit confused
"resting a bit, wasn't that obvious, "Ymir said with a half-closed eye.

"and please say to him what is on your mind and the reason why, I'm sure he will get it, in a worst-case scenario he says no, which I really wouldn't blame him for, no one want to be ghosted randomly with no real explanation, also you better hurry up before the bald guy starts the training. " Ymir said as she closed her eyes

I breathe in deeply and slowly started to walk toward Jack, each of my steps felt a lot heavier than the one before, I could feel my father's words trying to drag me down but unlike last time, the chains that were previously holding me back tighten by a lot but just as I was about to think I was going give up again.

I felt a very soft gentle push me forward, and along with a push, all the chains broke, whatever push me, was everything I needed to walk toward Jack.

He seem to notice me and he had a complicated look on his face, on the other hand, Mikasa looked like she was about to jump at me at any moment.

I arrive next to Jack and managed to say"Can I please talk to you for a bit" I said all of that while trying to maintain eye contact key word here is trying.

A/N if Jack learns about why she ignored him for the last two years he will probably understand why she did that, it was traumatic, but at the same time, he would have been hurt because she acted like she didn't know him for 2 years and 2 offended that she thought her dad could do anything against him.