A New Adventure

Pomni sighed, staring at herself in the mirror. It had been a full week, and even though she had made amends with Ragatha after abandoning her during the "Kaufmo" incident, she still didn't seem to get accustomed to her new lifestyle. Pomni was still wanting to look for an escape, yes, but felt like she didn't want to leave the others there.

There was some good parts during that week, such as the adventure involving fixing Gangle's mask.

Apparently, it had been Pomni's idea to suggest the idea to Caine, who immediately jumped for it. What made it hard was that he scattered the pieces around the circus and told everyone to find them. While it took hours to find them all, everyone was happy when Gangle was finally able to put on her comedy mask for the second time that day. Pomni reimagined the happiness on Gangle's face as she laughed and danced around the circus that day. And oddly, Jax didn't bother to break Gangle's mask again until the next day. Perhaps it was pity.

Then there was that day at the Grounds. Pomni finally worked up the courage to apologize to Ragatha. She thought that Ragatha was not going to accept her apology as she hadn't been able to talk to her due to her anxiety. But Ragatha instead hugged Pomni, saying that it wasn't Pomni's fault, but hers. She started to cry on and on about how she wasn't able to make Pomni's first day go smoothly. It only took Pomni returning the hug to bring Ragatha back to her senses. Even though she had been afraid of physical contact, Pomni felt comfortable being hugged or hugging Ragatha.

Pomni eventually looked away from the mirror and decided to go out to face another day. She opened the door and walked to the center of the circus. But what met her was surprise as she saw everyone there. They looked to be chatting about something.

Pomni: H-hey guys? Is there something wrong?

Kinger: Wrong?! There's always something wrong with this place!!

Ragatha: Look, Pomni. There's nothing wrong, it's just...

Kinger: Caine's saying that we're going to go somewhere!!

Pomni: Is it the Grounds again? I'd like to have more of those cotton candy sometime...

Zooble: No, it isn't. It's just some lame place called Toontown.

Gangle: B-but there's no Toontown in the Amazing Digital C-circus...

Ragatha: Yes!! So that means that we're actually going to go somewhere new!

Zooble: Finally, at least I'll be out of this place for a while. The bright colors hurt my eyes.

Pomni: What?! That means that we can escape?!

Caine: *appearing out of nowhere* Now now, my dear. We're not exactly going to stay in that place for long! We're going to entertain the people of Toontown with our dazzling talents and adventures!! Perhaps they'll even have adventures of their own!

Pomni: Oh...well at least we won't be the only people in this place.

Zooble: Other than the NPCs.

Gangle: I-I would like to meet some n-new p-people.

Kinger: Perhaps I can find some new glasses!!

Zooble: You don't need glasses, Kinger.

Caine: Why Jax! You've been quiet. What's on your mind?

Jax: Oh me? I'm fine. I'm just scheming my next prank.

Ragatha:*sighs* Please, Jax. Don't be mean to anyone there.

Jax: Of course! Why wouldn't I be?

Jax chuckled and smugly walked away. Of course he would! The more people to bully, the better! Though he did some second thoughts and wondered: Why does he always do this?