I love you so much

Hiyori hid behind a tree, shaking in fear. She was horrified. What had happened to her best friend?!

"Oh Girly?! Where are you?!"

Jax's voice was heard, sounding a little monotonous with a hint of sarcasm. Hiyori tried her best to keep quiet.

"I've got a shiny thing for you to wear!"

Hiyori didn't say a word. She wasn't really into jewelry.

She quickly began to formulate a plan in mind. Perhaps she could use some of her magic to stun Jax and find a way to get him back to normal.

She slowly got out her wand and when Jax finally came into view, Hiyori proceeded to blast a electric spell at him.

Missed.

Dang it. Even Zooble was more handy with calculations than her.

"Well well well...any last words before I take you to the boss?"

"Jax, this isn't you!! I'm your best friend, Hiyori! We've been through a lot together. Remember that time we both went on stage for the first time?!"

Hiyori pulled out her scrapbook from her hat. Lots of things can fit in there, even the biggest things. People often wonder how Jax can even fit in there.

Jax looked in a mix of amusement and curiosity as Hiyori flipped through the pages.

"There!!" On a pink page was Hiyori and Jax dressed in suits that Caine had attached to their avatars for the show.  They were shocked when a huge carrot cake had appeared in front of them.

"That was the great finale! I took away your carrot and turned it into a cake!!"

"Seriously?! I have no interest in-"

"Or here!!" Hiyori flipped to the page showing one of Gangle's drawings. In it was the cast(before Pomni arrived), smiling together. Hiyori and Jax were especially close.

"There's our friends, Jax!"

"Friends? I don't have any stupid friends!"

Hiyori thought again and smiled. Flipping to one last page, Taped on a blue page was the lyrics of a song with a picture of Hiyori next to a sleeping Jax, with the words "Best Friends Forever!" scribbled onto it.

And then Hiyori began to sing in a sad, but nostalgic tone...

Hiyori:
Running to another day
I wanna break away and take the leap
Do, do, do, do
As you're stuck on yesterday
No sun to rise would be okay with me
Do, do, do, do
Every day, every day is okay

Jax's ears raised up and his smug smile turned into a concerned and sad frown. Slowly, he began to sing with her...

Jax and Hiyori:

Taking it step by step, we'll always move ahead
Our love is growing red
Need me more, need you more
You fall down seven more times
I'll be there seven, eight, nine
As we keep trying, we'll find
We're always singing the same tune!

Slowly, the glasses began to break as they sang and with the final line of the chorus, the glasses shattered. Jax's clothing turned back to normal as he slowly regained control.

"What...oh god, What have I done?!"

"Hey it's okay! Everybody makes mistakes!"

"I-I wore cheap plastic sunglasses! At night!"

"Seriously?! Is that what you're worried about?"

"I'm so sorry for capturing our friends, Hiyori."

"I forgive you. Anyways, where's Zooble?"

Zooble's head appeared from the bushes. "Ahem. I can't believe I had to listen to all that crap. Gives me diabetes."

"ATTENTION all superstars!!" Caine's voice rang out, sounding like a megaphone. "Go to the circus Grounds so we can show you our surprise!!"