Shooting Stars

Hiyori, Jax, and Zooble rushed out of the forest and made it back onto the Circus Grounds.

"We made it!!"

"Unluckily."

"There you guys are!!" Ragatha said, relieved. "We were so worried."

"Now my little superstars, find a perfect viewpoint for the sky and wait until the adventure is ready!" Caine shouted in eccentricity.

"Stargazing?! Seriously?!" Zooble yelled angrily.

"Hey it'll be fun!" Hiyori said. "There's gonna be constellations, shooting stars-"

"Whatever." Zooble was about to walk off when Gangle suddenly stopped them, still holding Luna. "Z-Zooble? Please stay..." She looked at Zooble with pleading eyes.

"Ugh, fine."

"Yay!!"

...

Jax and Hiyori began to climb up the tree. It was easy for Jax, as he was able to jump higher due to being a rabbit but unfortunately, he had to let Hiyori on him so they both can get up there. Even though it felt uncomfortable and awkward, Jax still felt a good amount of comfort to have his best friend back.

Finally, they made it to the top.

"Wowie!! Look at all the stars, Jax!!"

"Yeah. We got the high ground here."

The two sat down and looked at the sky. Then a star fell. Then another. And another.

The duo watched in awe as more stars shooters down the sky.

"Jax!! Jax!!" Hiyori screamed in excitement. "Make a wish!!"

"You know I'm too old for that, ki-"

"Please?! Pretty please?!"

"Fine...fine!"

Jax stared at the sky.

"I wish....I wish that I had been better. That I...that I made better choices before Pomni arrived. If I had, they wouldn't have hated me."

"Don't say that! Everyone loves you!"

Hiyori said in confusion and encouragement.

"But...I've been such a @$&#hole. Sure Gangle has forgiven worse, but will she really want to forgive me for breaking her fake smiles every day?"

"I'm sure that she will! Gangle is the most kindest, most sweetest of all the circus! Second to Ragatha, that is."

"I wish I could make it all up to them."

"...Maybe we can!"

"What?!"

"I've got a plan..." Hiyori began to whisper into Jax's ear. His sad frown turned into a smile.

"That could work."