New Friends, New Rivals

Bendy was bored. Extremely bored. There had to be something to do! Something extraordinary had to happen! Something bold! Something new!!

Boris:*coming out of nowhere* Bendy! Guess what?!

Bendy: What? That the paint has dried already?!

Boris: Nope! But there's talk of a circus coming to town!!

Bendy: Huh?! A circus!! That's the perfect excuse to leave home!

Henry: Nuh uh, Son! No one's going to be leaving yet until I find out what exactly this crazy circus nonsense is. I don't want my boy to be exposed to...adult content.

Joey: Calm down Henry! There's no way we're going to miss this opportunity to see the greatest show of our lives. Besides, the cast should learn something from this experience.

Alice: I second that. Perhaps there's gonna be singing! I can teach the cast a little song or two.

Boris: Hey, Mr Drew? What's that huge cloud in the sky?

Bendy: Wait that's not a cloud! It's...It's a GIANT FLOATING ISLAND!!

Boris: GOOD GOLLY GOSH!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

The mysterious island floating in the sky floated past them, much to their confusion.

Alice: We gotta follow this thing, everyone!! Let's get going!

...

Oswald and Mickey observed the island as it lowered down onto a huge metal platform that looked like it was made for exactly that island.

Oswald: So the portal worked! Seems like the Amazing Digital Circus is here!

Mickey: Wowie! Ha ha! Let's go over and greet them!

The two brothers headed down the observatory and made a bee line to the Amazing Digital Circus as it finally finished its landing. A mysterious figure with chatter teeth for a head appeared, presumably the ring master.

Mickey: Oh my!! That man has teeth for a face!!

Oswald:*grunts in anger* I've encountered more strange things than this. Salutations sir.

Caine: My my!! Hello! Are you the inhabitants of this wonderful place?!

Oswald: Well, we are. I'm Oswald and this is Mickey.

Caine: Where is your digital ringmaster?! Did he give you those names?

Mickey: Hey, mister? We don't have a ringmaster ruling Toontown. And we have our own names.

Caine: Beautiful! My name is Caine and I'm the ringmaster of the Amazing Digital Circus! Now may I introduce my dear cast members to you whimsical people?!

Mickey: S-sure! We'd love to meet them!

Caine: Alright, Bubble! Cue the theme song!!

Bubble: On it boss!!

*The theme song from the intro plays out, except Kaufmo is replaced with Pomni, who waves nervously at the audience*

Singers:
Gangle, and Zooble, and Kinger too
Ragatha, Jax and there's Pomni!

Singers: Day after day
Day after day
Day after day we fly
Past the moon and the sun
And we don't know why!!

*Record Scratch*

Zooble: Caine, can we stop the song now? I think we already had a proper introduction already.

Caine: Okie Dokie! You all can introduce yourselves to the people of Toontown while I get ready our first adventure!!

Mickey: Heya, pal! *Pats Pomni on the back* What's your name?

Pomni: AHHH! Don't touch me!

Mickey: O-okay! I'm Mickey Mouse! What about you?

Pomni: I'm Pomni...I'm new in the Amazing Digital Circus and now I'm new here...this is going to take a long time to get used to.

Alice: Hey there! You're so cute!!

Ragatha: Yeah...well, you too!

Alice: I'm Alice Angel and I love singing. Also, I look after my little funky bunny! He's the best!

Bendy: Alice! No smoochy boyfriend names!  We talked about this!

Ragatha: Huh.

Jax: *Seeing Bendy and Boris* Oh ho!! Look that these losers!

Bendy: What?! Don't call us losers you purple Boris copycat!

Boris: Hey!

Jax: Oh yeah? Well, at least I'm taller than you!

Bendy: Well, I'm a demon while you're a bunny rabbit!

Jax and Bendy angrily glare at one another, gritting their teeth

Jax and Bendy angrily glare at one another, gritting their teeth. Boris suddenly appear  between them and pushes them away.

Boris: No need to fight, Bendy. We already had these incidents before and we're not doing it again.

Kinger is still in his pillow fort and only peeks out a little bit to look for danger.

Kinger: Did somebody say anything about an insect collection?

Joey: Whoah...*examines both Gangle and Zooble* These shapes...these physics...they defy all reality!!

Gangle: Y-you're scaring me...

Zooble: %$@!# off old man.

Henry: *gasps* That person-I mean, that performer just cursed!!

Caine:*appearing in front of Henry. Not to worry, gentleman! I make sure no swearing happens in this place. It's a place for all ages!!

Henry: But still-

Caine: NO more talking! Now let's begin our adventure!