Breaking Walls and Building Trust

*A few years earlier*

It was another day in the Circus. Jax got up once again, brushed his fur, and got ready for the theme song.

But during his part, he was suddenly squished by something.

"Ouch!!" He yelled, trying to get out from whatever he was under. It was colored neon purple and green. Immediately the figure beneath him began to move.

"Oh, my! I-I'm sorry!"

The figure was a short green haired girl dressed in a purple dress. She wore a top hat and black gloves. Her eyes were neon purple with a white diamond in each eye.

"My my! It seems a new human has fallen into this world!" Caine exclaimed.

"Whoa..." The magician girl looked around, seeing many wonderful sights. "This is...amazing!!"

Though no one was happy, knowing that another person was now trapped in this digital realm.

Caine smiled. "Of course it is!! Now let me give you a tour of the Circus grounds so we can warm you up to how things work around here!!"

Caine grabbed the magician and teleported away. After a few moments, he reappeared with the girl, who was oddly not dazed by the teleportation tour.

"That was cool! Now who are these guys?" She pointed to Jax and the others.

Kaufmo smiled and held out his hand. "I'm Kaufmo. Do you know what's worse than raining cats and dogs?"

Jax rolled his eyes. Here we go again.

"What?"

"Hailing Taxis! Ha ha!" Kaufmo laughed. There was silence until the magician cracked a grin and laughed as well.

"Ha ha ha!! That was comedy gold! Get it? Cause you're a clown."

The two laughed so much it drowned out the whole room. It was only when Ragatha immediately put a finger to her mouth to silence them that made them stop.

"It's nice to meet you. My name's Ragatha."

"Oh I get it! Cause you're a rag doll!" The magician giggled again.

"Heh heh...I'm sure I would love to be your friend." Ragatha spoke. "And Kinger, Gangle, and Zooble would love that too!"

Gangle gave her best smile, showing off her comedy mask. Kinger just shook violently. And Zooble sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I don't get it how this girl is so calm in this situation. You do realize you can't get out of here, do you?"

"Well I don't want to leave! It's so fun!"

"Whatever. %$@!# off."

And Zooble walked away, tripping a few times.

"What about me?" Jax asked, cocking his head with a smug smile.

"Oh Jax would love to be friends too!"

Kaufmo went over to the magician and whispered to her. "Don't go near him, he might put a centipede in your hair."

The magician instead simply did the opposite of what Kaufmo told her and went near Jax.

"What a cute bunny!"

"Don't call me cute."

Caine immediately remembered what else he had to do when a human comes into the Amazing Digital Circus.