Take care of yourself

Bendy, Boris, and Henry were the first to have made it out of the maze. Henry happily pulled Bendy up, shouting that they won.

Henry: We WON! Me and my son won!

Caine: Now now now, the game isn't over yet! This isn't a competition, you know.

Bendy: Yeah yeah, mouth face. Let's wait for the others.

Not long after that, Joey and Jax came out of the maze. Joey was immediately pummeled by Jax, who wrested with Joey's hand to grab the carrot.

Jax: Give it to me!!

Finally, he managed to grab the carrot and held it up high.

Jax: YES!! *starts to gobble the carrot down*

Kinger came out after them, looking confused.

Kinger: Is this an insect collection?

Gangle, Mickey, and Oswald finally came out from the exit. Gangle was still sad though.

Gangle: D-did we make it? *sniff*

Mickey: We did, my friend!! Good job!

Oswald: My hypothesis was correct, though the time was 10.5 minutes.

Time passed before Pomni and Alice came out.

Pomni: Ragatha? A-are you there? *looks back but finds Ragatha isn't behind them*

Caine: My my! It seems our dear Ragatha has been stuck in the maze!! Who will dare save her from the confines of corn?!

There was a moment of silence before Pomni raised her hand.

Pomni: I'll go!

Gangle: P-Pomni!! I-it's too dangerous...Wha-what if you get lost...?

Caine: Not to worry, my dear! For I will put arrows leading to the exit!

Caine snapped his fingers and arrows magically appeared inside the maze.

Pomni: W-Wish me luck, everyone...

And with that, Pomni went into the maze once again.

...

Pomni knew where Ragatha was at. Presumably at the middle of the maze. Pomni however was not looking for Ragatha in order for the game to end, no. She was worried about her.

Ragatha had been 5 years older than her and had taken care of the other performers in the Amazing Digital Circus like a loving mother. But Pomni could see signs of a fake smile whenever Ragatha attempted to assure everyone that she's fine. It had become more prominent since the same day Pomni first appeared and Kaufmo got abstracted. Was she still saddened over Pomni leaving her behind? Or was it something else?

Pomni finally made it to the middle of the maze, seeing the words, "UFO landing" on it. Of course, Caine had made a joke about corn fields having UFOs in it. And there was Ragatha, sitting with her arms wrapped around her knees. She looked...tired and sad.

Pomni: H-hey Ragatha?

Ragatha: *surprised* Oh! Pomni! *immediately becomes positive again* You startled me! But don't worry, I'm fine!

Pomni: N-no you're not. You look sad and tired.

Ragatha: R-really? I don't feel sad and tired. Far from it, actually!

Pomni: Ragatha, stop it.

Ragatha: Huh?

Pomni: I...I can understand what you're going through. You're trying to stay positive, yes, but you're lying. I-it hurts to see you like this.

Ragatha: Pomni, I...

Pomni: It's okay not to be positive all the time. Or be negative either. You gotta tell me what's bothering you, Ragatha. You...you helped me when I was down. Now let me help you.

Ragatha: Pomni...I don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose any of you!!

Once again, Ragatha grabbed Pomni and pulled her close for a hug.

Ragatha: They needed me! And yet I failed all of them! They all abstracted no matter what I did. It's all my fault! I-

"Shut up, Rags." A familiar voice chimed in. Ragatha and Pomni were shocked when Jax came out of his hiding spot.

Ragatha: JAX?! When did you get here?!

Jax: I was looking for something I left here. Nothing else.

Ragatha: But...in a place filled with your worst fear?!

Jax: It was something really important! Jeez!

Pomni: That something must be Ragatha, isn't it?

Jax: Stay out of this, kid. *turns to Ragatha and sighs* Anyways Dollface, you shouldn't be too hard on yourself! Just look at you! You've probably haven't been sleeping for weeks. So listen here, Button eye! If you can't take care of yourself, you can't take care of anybody else! We need you! You don't need us!

There was another moment of silencer before Ragatha finally spoke.

Ragatha: Jax...that was the sweetest insult I ever received.

Pomni: Y-yeah! I mean, if I were you, my speech would've not been longer than that...

Jax: It's not like I care about you or anything! It's just that I...I hated to see your frown.

Ragatha: That's the same as caring, Jax! I'm glad to actually see you develop more into a gentleman!

Jax: Ugh, shut up. Anyways, let's get out of here.

The three began walking together, following the arrows. It had been a little uncomfortable but yet comfortable at the same time for Pomni. She never actually knew how Jax felt after he chastised Ragatha, he could've been proud, or embarrassed. Whatever it was, Jax seemed to be trying to hide it with his smug smile. Ragatha seemed to be genuinely happy after Jax snapped her out of her depressed mood. Pomni wondered if the other characters had done the same thing.

Suddenly, Pomni suddenly stepped in something. She looked down, finding a small, empty spot where the ground should've been. This hole wasn't like the Cellar hole or the hole involving the Gloinks. The bottom was completely gone, revealing presumably a blue sky underneath.

Pomni: Huh...

Her curiousity growing, she immediately stepped in the hole again, and again. Pomni was still cautious, only using one of her feet to step in the hole. But on one of her tests, Pomni misstepped and without warning, slipped. She screamed, alerting Jax and Ragatha. The two immediately ran toward Pomni, just as she fell. The last thing Pomni saw was Ragatha and Jax's horrified faces...